CastAway

Notable Coronavirus Victims

Michel Barnier, off of EU.

11 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Michel Barnier, off of EU

Michel Barnier, because he's worth it. As the ad goes. 

• Like 1

Tom Hanks isn't doing well, according to his sister, despite the positivity of his updates.

Cem Özdemir, German-Turkish politician of Die Grünen, is C+

Check out the book in the background: Sex & Drugs & Rock'n'Roll! So he has a nice distraction in his quarantine!:D

• Like 1

Most notable to date - cuz this means we need to shoot all the pets and burn the remains.

News of COVID-19 coronavirus (SARS-CoV2) affecting a 17-year-old dog (pomeranian breed) made headlines in the city of Hong Kong. This was quite alarming information for pet owners. Basically, the dog’s owner was a patient of COVID-19 and quarantined at home.

Unfortunately, the dog tested positive for COVID-19 coronavirus (SARS-CoV2) has died after reportedly recovering from the disease. We don’t know if the virus can be transferred to humans from animals. But the animals can still be carriers.

SC

LBC political editor Theo Usherwood  is seriously ill with it. Could be one of the first notables in the uk to go from it if he does not recover.

1 hour ago, Death Impends said:

Prince Albert of Monaco diagnosed:

An infected Prince Albert? Disgusting!

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Youth in Asia said:

Tom Hanks isn't doing well, according to his sister, despite the positivity of his updates.

Thoughts ? If they're talking about this on the radio surely they wouldn't be allowed unless something is brewing. 

• Confused 2

3 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

Thoughts ? 

Thought - can't link to anything above, so I have no idea what they are on about.

1 minute ago, YoungWillz said:

Thought - can't link to anything above, so I have no idea what they are on about.

I went on twitter typed in Tom hanks basically to find his sister's post and these are the most liked and retweeted posts. Radio show in America saying Tom hanks name is about to come out with regards to something ugly and another saying he doesn't have coronavirus and he's been detained in connection to alleged illegal activities. Not saying I believe this, but would they be talking about it on a legit radio show and it be right at the top of twitter trending searches.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

I went on twitter typed in Tom hanks basically to find his sister's post and these are the most liked and retweeted posts. Radio show in America saying Tom hanks name is about to come out with regards to something ugly and another saying he doesn't have coronavirus and he's been detained in connection to alleged illegal activities. Not saying I believe this, but would they be talking about it on a legit radio show and it be right at the top of twitter trending searches.

I think this is because Oprah Winfrey was a trending topic because someome spread a rumour she had been arrested for child sex traffiking or something like that when in actual fact she was self isolating. This then became a meme that only reason Tom Hanks had said he was self isolating etc is because he was involved and didn't want to get arrested. Something to do with Harvey Weinstein telling cops about who is involved.

Just put it in conspiracy theories.  I read some of the Twitter thread and it's more barking than tweeting.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Toast said:

I read some of the Twitter thread and it's more barking than tweeting.

I read that with Paul Singer buying a significant share in the company, Twitter's changing its name to Shitter.

Three members of the Philadelphia 76ers organization have tested positive, though we don't know who.  Two L.A. Lakers have tested positive, though we still don't know who.  We do know that Boston Celtics player Marcus Smart has contracted the virus, as he just announced on social media.

Will it soon be quicker to write down which celebrities haven't got it?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, DeathClock said:

Actor, Daniel Dae Kim, tested positive for the virus

Damn, who will play the unloving, stern, generically Asian husband in every single American TV series/movie now?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Damn, who will play the unloving, stern, generically Asian husband in every single American TV series/movie now?

Angry-Asian-Man-With-Mullet-Hairstyle-Funny-Picture.jpg

• Like 1

Social life in the UK just died.Every pub club ,restaurant, theatre, cinema,cafe, leisure club and gym in the UK is to close by law tonight ,for months. There goes saturday night !  Boris Johnson didn't mention anything about 'saunas' (we all  know what they really are!), but I guess they're included too !