CastAway

Notable Coronavirus Victims

32 minutes ago, adrian0719 said:

Saw the response to that tweet 

"Harvey Weinstein and Rand Paul on the same day? I thought God rested on Sundays."

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Karma works in wonderful ways.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, adrian0719 said:

If he dies, he's played his "Get Out of Jail Free" card even quicker than Epstein did :rolleyes:

Sorry - I'll take this to the appropriate foil hat conspiracy forum next time rather than clutter this thread up. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

Rand Paul, libertarian leaning senator got diagnosed with coronavirus

Reminders:

Rand Paul's father, Ron Paul, is peddling 'Covid-19 is fake' videos on Twitter

Rand Paul had a part of his lung removed about last year (maybe 2 years back, not too far ago anyhow), making him high risk with an underlying condition

Make of that what you will

1. I've developed a persistant cough over the past 24 hours.Am worried sick it could be corona. Hoping and praying it's just a cold. Do I just sit tight and see  what happens ? Scary times ! 
  • Sad 2

37 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:
  1. I've developed a persistant cough over the past 24 hours.Am worried sick it could be corona. Hoping and praying it's just a cold. Do I just sit tight and see  what happens ? Scary times ! 

The other symptoms to watch for are tiredness and fever. Potentially difficulty breathing, but I guess that comes a bit later. If you just have the cough,  maybe sit tight with a nice tea.  The last place you want to be if you don't actually have it is a hospital or clinic, because you just might after you have been there. If you have the fever and tiredness, though, best get tested.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, adrian0719 said:

I told my family that between him, Bill Cosby, and Bernie Madoff one of them was bound to get it

52 minutes ago, Skinny kiltrunner said:

The other symptoms to watch for are tiredness and fever. Potentially difficulty breathing, but I guess that comes a bit later. If you just have the cough,  maybe sit tight with a nice tea.  The last place you want to be if you don't actually have it is a hospital or clinic, because you just might after you have been there. If you have the fever and tiredness, though, best get tested.

I should add, the area or country you live in probably has a number to call, and they will screen you first that way.  Depending on where you are, they may come to you to do the test if they warrant it isneeded, or give you a specific appointment of where and when to go. The Powers That Be probably don't want anyone just showing up randomly unless they are in a very bad way.

3 hours ago, Doc said:

I told my family that between him, Bill Cosby, and Bernie Madoff one of them was bound to get it

Good God! Why not all three and we can have a DeathList poll on who kicks it first? If only...

• Haha 1

I heard that people infected lose their sense of smell / taste before any other symptoms start

• Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, Youth in Asia said:

I heard that people infected lose their sense of smell / taste before any other symptoms start

Thats actually the most common symptom

1 hour ago, Youth in Asia said:

Oh fuck - I mean, lots of what we do here is tasteless

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Italian actress Lucia Bosé dead at 89 of COVID. Died in Madrid.

• Sad 1

I have the slight impression Spain will do far worse than Italy. They are losing way too many "famous" people, which is a statistical indication the contagion is much more extended than they think. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've not been able to post on here as much as I would like lately. I feel like hell! My cough is worse, I have a headache from hell, and I have aches and pains all over.It seems there is little doubt, despite my best efforts to avoid it, I have corona virus ! I am now self isolating for the next week like the govt said I should, and am hoping and praying it gets better ,or I will have to go to hospital by the weekend. Wish me luck ! 

PS I have never been so frightened in my life. Just hope I'm strong and  healthy enough to beat this thing ! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 9
  • Shocked 1

3 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

I've not been able to post on here as much as I would like lately. I feel like hell! My cough is worse, I have a headache from hell, and I have aches and pains all over.It seems there is little doubt, despite my best efforts to avoid it, I have corona virus ! I am now self isolating for the next week like the govt said I should, and am hoping and praying it gets better ,or I will have to go to hospital by the weekend. Wish me luck ! 

PS I have never been so frightened in my life. Just hope I'm strong and  healthy enough to beat this thing ! 

God bless you and I sincerely wish you a speedy recovery from this wretched virus. Stay safe and take care, Steve 

Linda Lusardi and her husband are the latest 'celebrities' to say they have the disease.

Poor Husband. I cant imagine how terrible it must be to have Amy Klobuchar as your wife.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

26 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

You can't be sure until you get tested. Anyway, just one thing. Most of the younger deaths (30-60 y.o.) in Italy could have been avoided with early hospitalizations. Lots of them were sick for one/two week/s and it was too late when they got tested. Anyway the majority (but not too vast, I guarantee) manages to recover from a seemingly very strong flu within two weeks. Good luck.

• Like 1