Nowt on the BBC atm

2 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Source? 

Nowt on the BBC atm

2 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Source? 

Nowt on the BBC atm

Here 'tis.

Just seen Prince Charles get it on the BBC live feed, presumably a full article to follow. 

Aye, just seeing that

And the doctors comment that with ears that size there's zero chance of the respirator falling off!

• Like 1

It was caught early, so it does not pose a treat to Charlie's health. In the worst case he will be hospitalized for a bit. For precautional measure, he has been far from Philip and the Queen recently, otherwise it would have been very difficult for both of them to recover. And the Queen's death for COVID would have been a huge shock. Since I guess she is completely isolated that is not going to happen.

• Like 3

Meghan will soon be one tragic family accident away from her goal.

1 minute ago, drol said:

It was caught early, so it does not pose a treat to Charlie's health. In the worst case he will be hospitalized for a bit. For precautional measure, he has been far from Philip and the Queen recently, otherwise it would have been very difficult for both of them to recover. And the Queen's death for COVID would have been a huge shock. Since I guess she is completely isolated that is not going to happen.

What difference does being caught early make? There is no particular treatment as far as I know? It's not like prostate cancer.

4 minutes ago, Youth in Asia said:

What difference does being caught early make? There is no particular treatment as far as I know? It's not like prostate cancer.

Correct, sort of. But you can treat the symptoms and aid the body’s recovery with a combination of drugs. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Youth in Asia said:

There is. Giving oxygen, eventually being on ventilator, antivirals, antibiotics, etc. If you receive and adequate treatment pneumonia is less likely to progress. Good care makes the difference.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Here 'tis.

I bet they'll find a ventilator for Charles if the worse comes to the worst ! 

Camilla has been tested and has NOT got it which.....given the hype on just how easy to catch this virus is.....suggests trouble in marital paradise

14 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Majority of these names are barely notable.

You can tell folk are already bored in their quarantine by the fact that persons who wouldn’t have otherwise had Wikipedia pages created for them are having that luxury posthumously because, and really only because, they died of COVID-19.

i don't think you quite understand how bored i am to create that list tbh - if we weren't on a full, countrywide lockdown, i would very much be doing anything else.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Youth in Asia said:

Meghan will soon be one tragic family accident away from her goal.

She's in a closet somewhere coughing on voodoo dolls as we speak.

20 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

There may not be a cure for corona virus yet, but I have found a good way of coping with the symptoms- vodka ! I have to admit I've had more than my fair share over the last few days ! 

On a more serious note I have told my elderly mum and dad I will not be able to see them face to face for at least the next 3 months, maybe a lot longer.If I met my dad right now, who has severe emphysema, I would almost certainly kill him. It's  heartbreaking to not be able to see the people I love most  in the world, but I know it has to be done.Hopefully it means they will still be alive and well when this horrible thing is over and we can meet again !   

After you survived this you are immune against the viru so theoretically you can visit them.

2 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

I bet they'll find a ventilator for Charles if the worse comes to the worst ! 

Aye, and like I pointed out earlier - with those ears on him there's zero chance of it falling off

And, if they've got it early - they've already told Camilla to smoke in the garden from now on!

He'll pull through

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

Basketballer Karl Anthony Towns mother is in induced coma with Corona. Appealing to a generation of unconcerned American kids to take this thing seriously

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Il Magneto said:

Basketballer Karl Anthony Towns mother is in induced coma with Corona. Appealing to a generation of unconcerned American kids to take this thing seriously

Kids?  We have an unconcerned President and at least a dozen unconcerned state Governors.  

kids??

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

Respectfully I was on about the audience that Karl Anthony Towns was addressing in his speech rather than commenting on an overall apathy to the situation