CastAway

Notable Coronavirus Victims

Seb Lewis, who had attended 1,076 Charlton Athletic games in a row, has died of COVID-19. He was worried that the league shutdown would ruin his record... well, looks like it won't.

29 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Seb Lewis, who had attended 1,076 Charlton Athletic games in a row, has died of COVID-19. He was worried that the league shutdown would ruin his record... well, looks like it won't.

His last few tweets:

image.png.ef619326ded410bc8c7a96c412efe454.png

(x)

Well I'm pleased to say that I feel a lot better than I did a couple of days ago, so if I had corona it seems I've survived it .But since I wasn't able to get a test it could have just been a common cold so I guess I have to stay indoors just in case !  

• Like 11

NBCUniversal CEO Jeff Shell got it

5 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

Well I'm pleased to say that I feel a lot better than I did a couple of days ago, so if I had corona it seems I've survived it .But since I wasn't able to get a test it could have just been a common cold so I guess I have to stay indoors just in case !  

Really pleased to hear you are on the mend! 

4 minutes ago, Steve said:

Really pleased to hear you are on the mend! 

Thanks. Like I say I'm not even certain it was corona I've had but if it was just wanted to  let people know it's not necessarily  a death sentence. In my case it was just a sore throat , bad cough and a headache.No breathing problems thank God ! (unless that comes later )

The famed chef Floyd Cardoz has died from corona at 59 . I assume he is famous in America because I have personally never heard of him... https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/foodnews/famed-chef-floyd-cardoz-dies-of-coronavirus-at-59/ar-BB11HbAL

I wonder when the first 'famous' British person will die from it ...

57 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

No breathing problems thank God ! (unless that comes later )

If you have recovered only very recently and the second wave cytokine storm hasn't yet made itself known, do take lots of Vitamin D3.

A UK physician, Dr John Campbell, has an informational YouTube video in which he shows laypeople the correlation of adequate Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) stores in the body and the lesser impact of acute lung injury or upper respiratory infection, and explains the research findings of double-blind randomly controlled tests to those of us without statistical or medical expertise.

I live north of the 45th parallel, and since my February 2008 pneumonia I take 5000 - 10000 IU Vitamin D3 daily from October through March. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

Thanks. Like I say I'm not even certain it was corona I've had but if it was just wanted to  let people know it's not necessarily  a death sentence. In my case it was just a sore throat , bad cough and a headache.No breathing problems thank God ! (unless that comes later )

well.  I do hope you had something else and/or have defeated it.  HOWEVER....

one of the continuous stories is that patients feel shite for a week....feel ‘better’ for say 3 days then it roars back and kills them in a few days time.  Many cases the patient was ‘feeling better’.   Just passing along info is all.

SC

2 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

one of the continuous stories is that patients feel shite for a week....feel ‘better’ for say 3 days then it roars back and kills them in a few days time.  Many cases the patient was ‘feeling better’.   Just passing along info is all.

SC

Fancy saying that SC. You are hardly going help him to feel better 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Steve said:

Fancy saying that SC. You are hardly going help him to feel better 

Not my job or intent.  Not a time to sugar coat.  

24 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

SC

You're being a cunt. 

While it may be true that that the illness comes back in a second phase, it doesn't necessarily "kill them".  There was no need to say that.

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, Toast said:

You're being a cunt. 

While it may be true that that the illness comes back in a second phase, it doesn't necessarily "kill them".  There was no need to say that.

Totally agree with you Toast

• Thanks 1

On 23/03/2020 at 14:16, drol said:

I have the slight impression Spain will do far worse than Italy. They are losing way too many "famous" people, which is a statistical indication the contagion is much more extended than they think. 

I agree but also its epicentre is Madrid - italy's epicentre is not as metropolitan and 'celeb' filled - as the Milan deaths increase more 'notables' will go.

2 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

SC

SC, have you ever considered that you might, just might, be an absolutely fucking massive cunt? 

6 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

Pleased to hear you've dodged a coffin! :P

3 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

SC

That's what I'm a bit worried about.Thanks for reminding me ! If I stop posting in the next few days you'll all know what's happened ! :mellow:  :unsure:

Joris Bohnson has a touch of the Coronas....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Deathray said:

Joris Bohnson has a touch of the Coronas....

Season 5 GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

I have to say the fact that the Prime Minister and the heir to the throne both   have corona is not filling me with hope that we're going to beat this thing in the UK ... :mellow::facepalm::unsure:

• Like 2

Oh the irony, Boris. 

Oh no. Oh that's a right shame. Damn it. That's just...blimey. Oh I'm upset now.