CastAway

Notable Coronavirus Victims

How much does he weigh do you reckon?

He is 5ft 9 and if he weighs 20 stone then his BMI is over 40 which is a high risk factor.

Probably at higher risk than Charles of not being with us in 2 weeks.

Most deaths happen on days 18 and 19 and he will be on day 5 or 6 in a typical timeline now.

I've just realised, if Big Job needs time off or dies or something, we'll be left with Dominic Raab.

Get well soon, Johnson!

Javier Solana- 77 year old former NATO secretary general is in a serious condition in hospital in Spain.

• Like 1

Maybe it's best to assume everyone already has it. Containment has failed.

Just isolate the vulnerable.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

I've just realised, if Big Job needs time off or dies or something, we'll be left with Dominic Raab.

Get well soon, Johnson!

The Sunday Times addressed this very issue last weekend indicating that a turf war was well underway with regard to who'd be acting PM if Boris tested positive. Gove - predictably - selflessly offering himself. Raab's supporters and historical precedent appeared likely to carry the argument though his relative lack of experience could make it a bit of a bunfight, summat the Tories are past masters at. 

Re Big Boris' chances, I've never been convinced he's that healthy despite his fondness for being snapped taking exercise. Fair set of moobs on the chubster. He could sweat off a few stone and come back looking ripped, though. 

1 minute ago, maryportfuncity said:

The Sunday Times addressed this very issue last weekend indicating that a turf war was well underway with regard to who'd be acting PM if Boris tested positive. Gove - predictably - selflessly offering himself. Raab's supporters and historical precedent appeared likely to carry the argument though his relative lack of experience could make it a bit of a bunfight, summat the Tories are past masters at. 

Re Big Boris' chances, I've never been convinced he's that healthy despite his fondness for being snapped taking exercise. Fair set of moobs on the chubster. He could sweat off a few stone and come back looking ripped, though. 

Gove, Raab or Johnson. Good choice innit.

"Where would you like this knife to go? Through a lung, an eye or a bollock?"

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Gove, Raab or Johnson. Good choice innit.

"Where would you like this knife to go? Through a lung, an eye or a bollock?"

Get a big knife and do all three

• Haha 1

Oi Boris Johnson, how's that herd immunity treatin' ya buddy?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BeretBleu said:

Till Lindemann , Rammstein singer, is in intensive care due to coronavirus.

https://www.rollingstone.de/rammstein-till-lindemann-auf-intensivstation-1926793/

He had a high fever and pneumonia, was in the intensive care unit, but is now on the mend and is no longer in danger, it's said.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Matt Hancock's tested positive as well now. Leading me to believe the "half of the country has it in at least an asymptomatic fashion" theory may be right.

9 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Get a big knife and do all three

And would you look, it's the mostly shaven rodent Mickey Gove doing today's Corona address. Joy to the world.

5 minutes ago, Book said:

He had a high fever and pneumonia, was in the intensive care unit, but is now on the mend and is no longer in danger, it's said.

Yes, Germany health service is great. In Italy or Spain he would have been already dead.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Matt Hancock's tested positive as well now. Leading me to believe the "half of the country has it in at least an asymptomatic fashion" theory may be right.

Asymptomatic is pure bullshit. Let's say half of the country has it with mild symptoms (like a flu) which will get worse in some cases (hopefully not the majority). But you feel it when it's inside.

7 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Matt Hancock's tested positive as well now. 

I might step outside and start clapping.

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, drol said:

Yes, Germany health service is great. In Italy or Spain he would have been already dead.

Yes, I know and I'm thankful for that...

All the best to you and I hope you are fine, according to the circumstances @drol

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Book said:

Yes, I know and I'm thankful for that...

All the best to you and I hope you are fine, according to the circumstances @drol

I'm fine for now, though I can't exclude bad things could happen.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, drol said:

I'm fine for now, though I can't exclude bad things could happen.

Nobody can do that nowadays, unfortunately... :( 

Aha: Till Lindemann was not tested Covid-19-positive, but had fever and pneumonia.

So that is him, Boris Johnson and Matt Hancock announced to either have it or possibly have it within 24 hours.

If Bojo carks it and the funeral is limited to ten people, there won't even be enough room for all his kids! 

• Haha 5