CastAway

Notable Coronavirus Victims

On 22/03/2020 at 22:00, adrian0719 said:

Actually negative. Never had it, he was just trying to simulate symptoms to be released.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Angry 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, The Old Crem said:

Derek Draper himself is notable to an extent.

Now there’s an odious pair of twats.

• Like 4

On 02/04/2020 at 12:07, Ulitzer95 said:

Looks like he’s tested positive for cake also.

Just to let you know in future - YOU ARE BEING AN INSENSITIVE CUNT. 

It's his medication and associated to his condition making him looker more plump - it's why he went public with his condition in the first place - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43554315

• Thanks 1

This whole website is insensitive and nobody cares

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Just to let you know in future - YOU ARE BEING AN INSENSITIVE CUNT. 

It's his medication and associated to his condition making him looker more plump - it's why he went public with his condition in the first place - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43554315

As roaming_comrade said – the whole site is pretty insensitive.

And given that you’ve joined in on the “sickest game in the world” thread by taking a punt at how many ordinary ppl will die in the UK daily from COVID-19, this is definitely an old case of the pot calling the kettle black.

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, roaming_comrade said:

This whole website is insensitive and nobody cares

No it's not. 

4 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

As roaming_comrade said – the whole site is pretty insensitive.

And given that you’ve joined in on the “sickest game in the world” thread by taking a punt at how many ordinary ppl will die in the UK daily from COVID-19, this is definitely an old case of the pot calling the kettle black.

It's not a case of the pot calling the kettle black. A quick google of his condition next to his name would have led you to see why calling someone on the medication on him a fat bastard - as you were attempting to do is not really that funny given he has no fucking choice in the matter of looking fat to manage his condition.

People who die of Covid aren't going to see this website, and they're families have a choice whether to seek this website out. There's a difference. Shooting meaningless numbers in the grand scheme of things in a morbid parlour game is a bit different to singling out a celebrity for looking a bit fat after reading an article that mentions why that might be the case. 

People will die of Covid tomorrow thats a fact, you can choose whether to be an insensitive cunt about individual celebrities - and not doing so is the better option; also a fact. 

I really don’t want to drag this out Deathray but I just checked the original post, and you reacted to it with a “laughing face” yesterday. 

So if you’ve subsequently read about him having a condition and you’re lecturing me for being ignorant in the first place, then you’re a hypocrite for laughing at in the first place also.

Anyway, what gives? Go take a walk and get some fresh air. Quarantine is clearly making you go loopy.

6 minutes ago, Deathray said:

It's not a case of the pot calling the kettle black. A quick google of his condition next to his name would have led you to see why calling someone on the medication on him a fat bastard - as you were attempting to do is not really that funny given he has no fucking choice in the matter of looking fat to manage his condition.

People who die of Covid aren't going to see this website, and they're families have a choice whether to seek this website out. There's a difference. Shooting meaningless numbers in the grand scheme of things in a morbid parlour game is a bit different to singling out a celebrity for looking a bit fat after reading an article that mentions why that might be the case. 

People will die of Covid tomorrow thats a fact, you can choose whether to be an insensitive cunt about individual celebrities - and not doing so is the better option; also a fact. 

DUDE. You LAUGHED at it yesterday, and now you’re lecturing me.

Either someone else has jumped onto your computer screen or you have split personality disorder :facepalm:

F33E9BEB-CBD3-4E47-A7A7-1DEA88E08F99.png

• Shocked 1

Let's calm down a little, lol.

everyone take five.gif

9 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

DUDE. You LAUGHED at it yesterday, and now you’re lecturing me.

Either someone else has jumped onto your computer screen or you have split personality disorder :facepalm:

F33E9BEB-CBD3-4E47-A7A7-1DEA88E08F99.png

I can find something funny and see why it's funny:

AND STILL THINK YOU ARE AN INSENSITIVE CUNT FOR SAYING IT!!!!

2 minutes ago, ObakeFilter said:

Deathray it's time to stop.

And who the fuck are you again?

5 minutes ago, Deathray said:

And who the fuck are you again?

Deathray you're losing it.

Deathray you're losing it.

And again, who the fuck are you and what makes you the arbiter of whether or not I have it?

Fucking nobody cuntface twat. Go wank off to the teddies in your picture. 

Just now, Deathray said:

And again, who the fuck are you and what makes you the arbiter of whether or not I have it?

Fucking nobody cuntface twat. Go wank off to the teddies in your picture. 

Deathray you are not making any sense.

Just now, ObakeFilter said:

Deathray you are not making any sense.

ObakeFilter - I'm making perfect sense.

Again, who the fuck are you? And where does this self asserted arbiter of sanity status stem from apart from your derriere? 

792 posts ffs. Joined 2014. Did you suddenly remember this site in the middle of quarantine or something? Fuck off back to your footy or cross-stitch forums. 

3 minutes ago, Deathray said:

ObakeFilter - I'm making perfect sense.

Again, who the fuck are you? And where does this self asserted arbiter of sanity status stem from apart from your derriere? 

792 posts ffs. Joined 2014. Did you suddenly remember this site in the middle of quarantine or something? Fuck off back to your footy or cross-stitch forums. 

Dude what’s going on with you. You sound insane.

Dude what’s going on with you. You sound insane.

You've alluded to your opinion of me sounding insane a few times now.

I'm not just asking on what qualification, medical basis or scientific background your able to ascertain somebodies sanity from a conversation on a message board, because you could save NHS mental services several hundred million, potentially even a few billion a year with that skillset.