CastAway

Notable Coronavirus Victims

7 hours ago, MarcJWallace said:

Roy of 'Siegfried and Roy' is deid - 

One of the lesser known Simpsons predictions . Though when you're fucking around with Tigers and lions , asking them to dance and speak one day you'll piss off the wrong big cat.

• Haha 1

Thought that dude died years ago. 

Edit: Upon re-reading that, it sounds like blabber a drunk would say. Tho-tha-duu-diie'd. Huh.

Edited by Genfærd
reflections and ... shit.
  • Like 1

Ivanka Trump's personal assistant has tested positive for the virus.

12 minutes ago, ladyfiona said:

Ivanka Trump's personal assistant has tested positive for the virus

Well, she works for her, it was to be expected. 

Oh, you mean THAT virus. 

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Sounds like Princess Claire of Belgium is seriously ill with the virus

Fun fact:  She's British.  (Well, her father's British and she was born in Britain.)

Ortega Smith, leader of the Vox party,  rushed to hospitalized  after suffering several thrombi as a result of Covid -19. 

Another strange incident in Russia connected to coronavirus and hospitals. This is not a coincidence. Jumping out of windows, ventilator fires and there were another incident aswell. I think it was another fire.

http://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-overloaded-ventilator-kills-five-covid-19-patients-in-russia-11986863

38 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

Another strange incident in Russia connected to coronavirus and hospitals. This is not a coincidence. Jumping out of windows, ventilator fires and there were another incident aswell. I think it was another fire.

http://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-overloaded-ventilator-kills-five-covid-19-patients-in-russia-11986863

Did you ever watch Sean Micallef's show in the 90s? There's a sketch all this reminds me of:

Doctor: I'm afraid your son has died.

Mum: How? He only came in with a sprained ankle!

Doctor: Well, I'm afraid there were complications.

Mum: What sort of complications?

Doctor: I threw him out the window.

• Haha 2

Famous French actress Mylène Demongeot (84, Fantomas), survived her illness thanks to cloroquine. (long interview in French).

https://www.journaldesfemmes.fr/people/magazine/2631989-mylene-demongeot-coronavirus-diarrhees-poids/

She also said in another interview that, when she was making a film until the confinement, the technicians wore masks, the actors of course not. When they transported her to the hospital, she was nearly dying & the doctors refused to intubate her. She also survived cancer of the peritoneum & a chemotherapy.

20 minutes ago, ThePrematureBurial said:

Famous French actress Mylène Demongeot (84, Fantomas), survived her illness thanks to cloroquine. (long interview in French).

https://www.journaldesfemmes.fr/people/magazine/2631989-mylene-demongeot-coronavirus-diarrhees-poids/

She also said in another interview that, when she was making a film until the confinement, the technicians wore masks, the actors of course not. When they transported her to the hospital, she was nearly dying & the doctors refused to intubate her. She also survived cancer of the peritoneum & a chemotherapy.

I wish these showbiz types would put up and shut up, and leave it to the medical professionals who know what they're talking about.

There's no evidence at all that chloroquine is an effective treatment against coronavirus. In fact, there's incidents of people taking it and making themselves worse as a result of the side effects.

• Like 1

Pilar Pellicer

The Mexican actress dead at 82 from Covid-19

She won an Ariel Award(Mexico's version of the Oscars) for Best Actress in 1974

• Sad 1

Somehow we all missed the news on or around April 11 that actress Hélène Châtelain died of Covid-19 at age 84.  Go watch her in this scene from La Jetee.
SC

https://youtu.be/I6wDN4cEXCM

(click on it, YouTube don’t allow sharing :rolleyes:)

Rumours that Seinfeld actress Liz Sheridan has died at 91 from COVID-19. Nothing confirmed yet.

• Shocked 2

On 15/05/2020 at 13:22, Ulitzer95 said:

I wish these showbiz types would put up and shut up, and leave it to the medical professionals who know what they're talking about.

There's no evidence at all that chloroquine is an effective treatment against coronavirus. In fact, there's incidents of people taking it and making themselves worse as a result of the side effects.

She didn't make a political statement.

Old ladies like to talk about their health & old actresses certainly enjoy the attention from the press.

If you believed, that a certain drug saved you miraculously, wouldn't you spread the message into the world?

5 hours ago, drol said:

Rumours that Seinfeld actress Liz Sheridan has died at 91 from COVID-19. Nothing confirmed yet.

Yeah, seems quite sketchy right now.

5 hours ago, drol said:

The person who posted it has now deleted their post so I think we can safely say its 'fake news' as Donald Trump would say ! 

Looking through the link I posted above I came across Peter Whiteside, a retired olympic pentathelete who competed in 1980 who died on the 14 April 2020  of Coronavirus, a search of the forum didn't bring anything up.