CastAway

Notable Coronavirus Victims

6 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

Apparently Tommy Devito is in the hospital with COVID, and given his past health woes and age I suspect he’s not one for too long sadly...

That and he's 92?

Former Temptations singer Bruce Williamson is dead at 49

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Joey Russ said:

Former Temptations singer Bruce Williamson is dead at 49

Considering the group is 60 years old.... :D

Napoli chairman Aurelio De Laurentiis (son of DL alum Dino) diagnosed with it, and apparently attended a meeting of Serie A chairmen despite showing symptoms beforehand.

David_Cook.PNG.112cfc1153262c91c6751404514e0e50.PNG

David Cook (wiki), Northern Irish politician who served as Lord Mayor of Belfast (1978–1979) and Member of the Northern Ireland Assembly (1982–1986) dead from COVID-19 at 76.

The first notable person to die from the disease in the UK since historian Arthur Keaveney on 23rd June.

• Like 1

On 18/09/2020 at 08:43, gcreptile said:

Derek Draper is still declining - I wonder how long he'll last:

https://www.lancs.live/news/lancashire-news/kate-garraways-husband-derek-draper-18889621

Probably tired of being forced to watch GMB everyday. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

David_Cook.PNG.112cfc1153262c91c6751404514e0e50.PNG

David Cook (wiki), North Irish politician who served as Lord Mayor of Belfast (1978–1979) and Member of the Northern Ireland Assembly (1982–1986) dead from COVID-19 at 76.

The first notable person to die from the disease in the UK since historian Arthur Keaveney on 23rd June.

I was in the same class as his son Johnny in the late 80s, until he left to go a posher school.

• Like 1

On 03/09/2020 at 21:49, Joey Russ said:

Apparently Tommy Devito is in the hospital with COVID, and given his past health woes and age I suspect he’s not one for too long sadly...

Tommy DeVito dead from COVID.

• Like 1

It was a genuine question.I'm sorry if it came across differentely. I certainly didn,t mean to offend anyone or disrespect him.If I did I apologise.

3 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

It was a genuine question.I'm sorry if it came across differentely. I certainly didn,t mean to offend anyone or disrespect him.If I did I apologise.

No, he is not... I mean a quick Google search would've clarified that...

Did you also know that, despite the same surname, Catherine Zeta-Jones isn't related to Alex Jones? 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Kenny McCormick said:

No, he is not... I mean a quick Google search would've clarified that...

Did you also know that, despite the same surname, Catherine Zeta-Jones isn't related to Alex Jones? 

And Michael Jackson and Samuel L. Jackson.

Masks might be a good idea... 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 2

USA Today debunks supposed claim no (American) politicians have died from the coronavirus. (There is no indication from where the claim originated.) Aside from the most prolific death (Herman Cain), several state & local politicians are also noted as having died from COVID-19.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/09/25/fact-check-politicians-have-died-from-covid-19-pandemic/5786533002/

• Like 1

Is everybody here obeying the law on h ousehold gatherings.I must admit I have broken it at least twice by meeting family members in my house.Where I live we're not supposed to meet in other peoples houses at all but as far as I'm concerned as long as the pubs are open I don't see why I shouldn't meet in my own house so I refuse to obey it !  I'm sure most of you have as well.Be honest ! Feel free to report me to the police if you want. I will pay the fine and carry on regardless! :P

8 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

Is everybody here obeying the law on h ousehold gatherings.I must admit I have broken it at least twice by meeting family members in my house.Where I live we're not supposed to meet in other peoples houses at all but as far as I'm concerned as long as the pubs are open I don't see why I shouldn't meet in my own house so I refuse to obey it !  I'm sure most of you have as well.Be honest ! Feel free to report me to the police if you want. I will pay the fine and carry on regardless! :P

5F0B305D-8276-4A73-B9DB-DA810D818C6D.jpeg.7a05ff3daa3b1fd8dc3668baa320274d.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

Yes I've been obeying the law and guidelines on this. No I'm not going to call the police, you plonker.