CastAway

Notable Coronavirus Victims

8 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

Is everybody here obeying the law on h ousehold gatherings.I must admit I have broken it at least twice by meeting family members in my house.Where I live we're not supposed to meet in other peoples houses at all but as far as I'm concerned as long as the pubs are open I don't see why I shouldn't meet in my own house so I refuse to obey it !  I'm sure most of you have as well.Be honest ! Feel free to report me to the police if you want. I will pay the fine and carry on regardless! :P

Well, they will never find you all in your Tardis anyway, you wank stain.

BREAKING.. Trump in quarantine following test-looks like he's tested positive.So there's your October surprise. Pres Trump has covid! There is a God! 

So it took Boris 10 days after testing positive to be in intensive care fighting for his life.Trump is 20 years older and obese with possible heart disease.Also  his younger brother recently died of a mysterious illness.Anyone want to take bets on how many days it will take for Trump to get into ICU ? Can he beat Boris's 10 days ?!  Or will he make a full recovery?

5 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

So it took Boris 10 days after testing positive to be in intensive care fighting for his life.Trump is 20 years older and obese with possible heart disease.Also  his younger brother recently died of a mysterious illness.Anyone want to take bets on how many days it will take for Trump to get into ICU ? Can he beat Boris's 10 days ?!  Or will he make a full recovery?

Might not go into ICU - Boris had symptoms when diagnosed Trump appears not to.

4 hours ago, The Red Death said:

Ronna with the Rona.

At some point "The Red State Death" is going to be an appropriate, appealing Deathlist user handle.

• Thanks 1

Well Trump has been taken to hospital. He only had mild symptoms so it's either a precaution, or he's got worse

US Senator Thom Tillis (R-NC) has tested positive. Capitol Hill seems quite the hotbed.

5 minutes ago, Thatcher said:

US Senator Thom Tillis (R-NC) has tested positive. Capitol Hill seems quite the hotbed.

He was also at the Barrett announcement where the others who tested positive were at...

Kellyanne Conway joins the group of Republicans who test positive for COVID: 

Another one at the Barrett nomination event... 

• Like 1

Trump definitely got it from the ACB nomination event. Therefore, Joe Biden definitely has COVID. It takes a couple days after exposure for a test to show that you are positive.

The individual prognosis is good, but with such a high number of cases, there will be one or two very prominent fatalities. 

Ron Johnson of Wisconsin becomes the third GOP senator to test positive in recent days:

• Shocked 1

Former NJ Governor Chris Christie positive. He had been in close proximity to Trump during debate prep.

• Shocked 2

23 hours ago, Death Impends said:

Utah senator Mike Lee is also positive.

This is how careful he was being at this spreading event:

0E1D45E0-86A7-462B-A92E-B36EF90FA963.thumb.jpeg.9d8d59e7fc206949cb937ae3a71ec51b.jpeg

What an arsehole.

On 07/05/2020 at 14:36, Ulitzer95 said:

Hanbury-Tenison is 84 today. :party:

Not only did Robin Hanbury-Tenison beat COVID, but he has now climbed another mountain. Great for him!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Thatcher said:

Former NJ Governor Chris Christie positive. He had been in close proximity to Trump during debate prep.

Hospitalised.

• Like 1