CastAway

Notable Coronavirus Victims

1 hour ago, alt obits guy said:

It does seem odd that only GOP politicians are dying from Covid. I wonder why that is ?

Guess it's only the inner circle that get the regeneron treatment.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

It looks like the well known US tv presenter Larry King is about to die at any minute from the covid.I am staying up all night so will keep you informed. BBC allready giving a virtual  obituary..https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-55519403

If he dies, make sure you report it in his own thread. 

42 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

It looks like the well known US tv presenter Larry King is about to die at any minute from the covid.I am staying up all night so will keep you informed. BBC allready giving a virtual  obituary..https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-55519403

Well you're already not doing a good job at keeping us informed, considering this was posted in his thread 5 hours ago.

I'd also bet my house and my cat on you not being the first to break the death news to the forum either.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

Live scenes from Iain’s lounge:

948520D3-AFE1-4E5A-BF47-0D26416D5BC6.gif.8b570e7152d27ff4d61833fb8d89f932.gif

• Haha 2

President of Armenia, Armen Sarksyan, positive and symptomatic after receiving surgery in a London hospital.

Mongolian Sumo champion Hakuho Sho tests positive, but asymptomatic.

Italian former President of Senate Franco Marini in sub-ICU with respiratory failure due to COVID.

• Shocked 1

Samantha Morton

Has been hospitalized with covid. Currently she stars on the popular series "Walking Dead" . In the past she was nominated twice for a Best Actress Oscar for the films "Sweet and Lowdown" and "In America"

6 hours ago, CaptainChorizo said:

Samantha Morton

Has been hospitalized with covid. Currently she stars on the popular series "Walking Dead" . In the past she was nominated twice for a Best Actress Oscar for the films "Sweet and Lowdown" and "In America"

You'd have thought she would have predicted this.

• Haha 3

American baseball great (and apparent COVID sceptic) Tommy John hospitalised for almost a month after contracting COVID. Received oxygen due to severe pneumonia, but now seems on the mend, though he is not able to walk at the moment.

(Philippines, I think) Labor Secretary Silvestre Bello III on Sunday said Department of Labor and Employment Undersecretary Joji Aragon has died due to COVID-19.  "Around 4 a.m., I received a text message from her daughter. Huminto daw ang tibok ng puso," Bello said in an interview on Dobol B sa News TV.

Aragon was in the hospital for almost a month, he said.

SC

A man who survived the Aberfan disaster when he was nine years old has died after contracting COVID-19.

Bernard Thomas, 63, was pulled from the rubble when coal slurry slid on to the Pantglas primary school in Wales on 21 October 1966.

In total 144 people died in the tragedy, including 116 primary school children.

His brother told the BBC he had “faded away” in hospital on Wednesday, ten minutes after removing his oxygen mask to eat breakfast.

SC

Surprised Phantom hasn't said anything.... but Eric Goulden (Wreckless Eric) has an ongoing FB post about his continuing battle with COVID. 
"I had it and came off somewhat badly - lung damage resulting in a heart attack followed by long covid for good measure. Some days I feel ok all day though."

SC

On 05/01/2021 at 14:23, drol said:

President of Armenia, Armen Sarksyanpositive and symptomatic after receiving surgery in a London hospital.

Mongolian Sumo champion Hakuho Sho tests positive, but asymptomatic.

Italian former President of Senate Franco Marini in sub-ICU with respiratory failure due to COVID.

Armen Sarkysan's conditions deteriorated: hospitalised with bilateral pneumonia and high fever.