CastAway

Notable Coronavirus Victims

On 15/01/2021 at 16:53, Thatcher said:

Paddy Doherty hospitalised in a serious condition with Covid and double pneumonia.

Now back in hospital and receiving oxygen.

1 hour ago, drol said:

Now back in hospital and receiving oxygen.

Quoted in that article as saying "A cat's got seven lives. I've got 100 lives."

Never good to gloat. The Reaper hates it. :P

14 minutes ago, Toast said:

Don't believe it, and looking at the comments I'm not alone.

One in ten get a “bad” reaction from it, usually a raised temperature that can last 1-2 days. It’s just the immune system recognising the foreign substance and reacting.

However, these “reactions” are not serious and the people who get them are very rarely in any real danger. I reckon his temperature went up, he kicked off, she panicked and called an ambulance. 

Doubt his life was in any real danger. Katie Price is just a media whore.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ulitzer95 said:

One in ten get a “bad” reaction from it, usually a raised temperature that can last 1-2 days. It’s just the immune system recognising the foreign substance and reacting.

However, these “reactions” are not serious and the people who get them are very rarely in any real danger. I reckon his temperature went up, he kicked off, she panicked and called an ambulance.

Doubt his life was in any real danger. Katie Price is just a media whore.

That was my thinking too.

Now 450.000 deaths later.....

ScreenHunter_89 Feb. 07 18.26.jpg

18 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

19D8B47D-FAF6-4C8F-9F54-9F66666654CC.jpeg

From the link:

"In 2017 the family announced that Patricia has succumbed to Alzheimer’s disease."

stuart.gif

On 31/01/2021 at 00:36, Joey Russ said:

Also has lung cancer. Might not be a good combo...

It isn't

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, jcc said:

It isn't

Sub obit for DDP. Another one I was pretty close to picking but backed away from in the final weeks

40 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Sub obit for DDP. Another one I was pretty close to picking but backed away from in the final weeks

Second congressman the GOP has lost to COVID. Most normal parties would probably starting to take it seriously now giving how much it's eating away at their ranks but they're not a normal party.

Looking at dates (him being diagnosed 21 January) - is it possible he caught it during the events at the Capitol? Another death as a result of that day?

On 05/01/2021 at 07:23, drol said:

Italian former President of Senate Franco Marini in sub-ICU with respiratory failure due to COVID.

Dead.

• Like 1

On 09/02/2021 at 14:55, DCI Frank Burnside said:

Padraig Harrington tests Positive

I’ve seen a lot of + next his name the last couple years now.

*EDIT* 4 days later  Pearls before morons.

Alberto Oliart, Spanish former minister of various stuff in the late 70s and early 80s who had to handle the 23-F golpists situation under Calvo Soleto administration is now 6 feet under at the age of 91. He was hospitalised few days ago after testing positive to covid 19.

• Like 1

At first it seemed a case of the fairly common feline panleukopenia virus had stricken the two 11-week-old white tiger cubs late last month in the Lahore Zoo.  Four days later, on Jan. 30, they died of what appeared to be a respiratory virus. But after subsequent autopsies found their lungs ravaged by severe infection, pathologists at the Pakistani zoo concluded the cubs had more likely been covid-19 victims, the coronavirus passed to them through the zoo’s staff, Reuters reported.

“After their death, the zoo administration conducted tests of all officials, and six were tested positive, including one official who handled the cubs."
SC

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

On 01/02/2021 at 11:30, drol said:

Zanzibar VP Seif Sharif Hamad hospitalised with COVID. The current President of Zanzibar is Hussein Mwinyi, son of decrepit Tanzanian strongman Ali Hassan Mwinyi, who might be at risk.

Dead. Magufulli and Mwinyi are using a completely negationist approach towards COVID. Will this change their minds?

• Like 1

Jerold Ottley, director of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir for 25 years, responsible for initiating annual Christmas concerts and tours, died yesterday from covid-19 complications. He was 86.

• Like 1