CastAway

Notable Coronavirus Victims

Spaniard actor Antonio Resines. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonio_Resines

Most famous for his appearance on sitcom "Los Serrano" where

Spoiler

everything that happened during those eight seasons turned out to be a dream he had.

https://as.com/diarioas/2021/12/31/actualidad/1640953278_861358.html Article in Spanish but basically says the prognosis is worrying.

"It is very difficult for him to breathe, his lungs are in bad shape; he is conscious, they have not had to sedate him, but Antonio Resines has had cancer, a heart attack, and that contributes to the fact that they have to be watching him 24 hours a day. The important thing, he is conscious, and he is improving, "said journalist Rosa Villacastín on TVE.

Resines has suffered from colorectal cancer and angina pectoris, in addition to suffering from arthritis; Three diseases that have weakened his  health and with the Covid-19 infection, it is time to be attentive to each step of his evolution. He has been at the Gregorio Marañón Hospital in Madrid since December 22. He was vaccinated with two doses, and days before becoming infected he was going to receive the third booster dose that corresponded to him by age.

55 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Anti Vaxer campaigner John O’Looney who is freinds with Piers Corbyn is in hospital atm with Covid.

He's at home, albeit still ill with the after effects of Covid after deciding to discharge himself due the the hospital attempting to  give him 'bio-weapons'.

Corbyn, to what little credit he has, has made a statement that COVID is not a bio-weapon, it is a virus. O'Looney by name, O'Looney by nature.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Old Crem said:

Anti Vaxer campaigner John O’Looney who is freinds with Piers Corbyn is in hospital atm with Covid.

Come on death do your work :pop:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Make your posts searchable by not linking the entire text.

Amended.

• Thanks 1

Not notable but have just heard of a death of the first person I have known off in real life. It happened a few months ago and I had never met this person but my parents used to know them well before losing touch. I suspect from what i have heard about of this person and their personality  that they were unvaccinated.

9 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

Not notable but have just heard of a death of the first person I have known off in real life. It happened a few months ago and I had never met this person but my parents used to know them well before losing touch. I suspect from what i have heard about of this person and their personality  that they were unvaccinated.

aWxtlff.jpg.b24fc910df73ea1f35ef9343f5882c19.jpg

• Haha 4

DJ Kay Slay (wikion life support with COVID.

Might be a case again, but he is not vaccinated.

Current far right French deputy José Évrard dead of COVID at 76.

Read a bit of his recent tweets. Yet another anti-vaxx imbecil, to the surprise of no one.

• Like 3

Reading their comments after yet another useless preventable stupid death is depressing. These people cannot be redeemed. Proofs over proofs they are dorks, and nothing to do. The self-limiting community.

Wonder how did the society create these monsters, what went wrong.

• Like 2

Cirsten Weldon, QAnon lady who said that "only idiots get vaxxed" has died of COVID:

https://politicalwire.com/2022/01/07/qanon-star-who-said-only-idiots-get-vax-is-dead/

To quote her some more: “The vaccines kill, don’t get it! This is how gullible these idiots are. They’re all getting vaccine!”

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Cirsten Weldon, QAnon lady who said that "only idiots get vaxxed" has died of COVID:

https://politicalwire.com/2022/01/07/qanon-star-who-said-only-idiots-get-vax-is-dead/

To quote her some more: “The vaccines kill, don’t get it! This is how gullible these idiots are. They’re all getting vaccine!”

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

On 04/08/2021 at 13:12, BeretBleu said:

Akhenaton still an ardent anti-vaxxer despite time spent in ICU.

He said he would refuse to be put on life support if needed, so keep space on your lists.

On 08/01/2022 at 03:44, gcreptile said:

Should note that the Qidiots have taken her death as proof that hospitals are killing people and are either threatening to kill healthcare workers or paying a bounty to those who do manage to do it.

it's only the fringes making the threats so far, but these morons can't even die properly.

Conservative activist Kelly Canon (Qanon?) dies of COVID after attending an anti-vax "symposium":

https://politicalwire.com/2022/01/11/activist-dies-of-covid-after-attending-anti-vax-conference/

"She lost her battle with pneumonia today". Notice how they like to describe each COVID death as "pneumonia".

And to quote her: “No jabby-jabby for me! Praise GOD!”

Edit: Had to change the link.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Conservative activist Kelly Canon (Qanon?) dies of COVID after attending an anti-vax "symposium":

https://politicalwire.com/2022/01/11/activist-dies-of-covid-after-attending-anti-vax-conference/

"She lost her battle with pneumonia today". Notice how they like to describe each COVID death as "pneumonia".

And to quote her: “No jabby-jabby for me! Praise GOD!”

Edit: Had to change the link.

I'm amazed. People are unbelievable. How fascinating is it to watch them contradict themselves in the most eternal and ridiculous way possible there is, that is to say death !

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

I'm amazed. People are unbelievable. How fascinating is it to watch them contradict themselves in the most eternal and ridiculous way possible there is, that is to say death !

Think religion. Some can say in one breath God saved him, while in another saying God decided it was his time to go. 

Same philosophy happening here IMO

Conservative U.S Media Personality Glenn Beck (wiki) claims to have COVID-19 for the second time, with it moving into his lungs.

Reported to be unvaccinated.

1 minute ago, MortalCaso said:

Glenn Beck (<a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenn_Beck">wiki</a>)claims to have COVID-19 for the second time, with it moving into his lungs. Reported to be unvaccinated.

Oh, he's just dying for attention.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, MortalCaso said:

Conservative  U.S Media Personality Glenn Beck (wiki) claims to have COVID-19 for the second time, with it moving into his lungs.

Reported to be unvaccinated.

dancing-coffin-coffin-dance.gif

• Haha 6

West Virginia Governor Jim Justice said Tuesday night that he's feeling "extremely unwell" after testing positive for COVID-19. The 70-year-old governor, who said he is fully vaccinated and boosted, is receiving a monoclonal antibody treatment to help alleviate his symptoms. 
SC