Genfærd

The 7th Death of 2020

The 7th Death of 2020  

116 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Come Mister tally man

Tally Belafonte

Went for Le Pen. The French people on the list look to be more at risk from covid19 than most at present.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Honor Blackman

At last I am no longer in a lonely club  of one on this thread in choosing Pussy Galore!

• Like 1

Are we allowed to change our choices for 7th hit?  I've lost faith in my prediction that Dame Vera is notlong for the world since she's just released a song for the corona virus crisis.. I knew I should have picked Leslie Phillips !  :(

2 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

Are we allowed to change our choices for 7th hit?  I've lost faith in my prediction that Dame Vera is notlong for the world since she's just released a song for the corona virus crisis.. I knew I should have picked Leslie Phillips !  :(

1984655090_Screenshot2020-03-20at17_09_41.png.c401d0b225c945ce13cae982f1d31426.png

Click that motha'.

4 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

Posthumous Number One for Our Vezza! :lol:

Trebek.

Forgot I hadn't voted already.

Well done to Gooseberry Crumble and Kenny McCormick for correctly guessing Honor Blackman.

Thread closed.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1