Paul Bearer

King Charles III

18 minutes ago, CastAway said:

Should be noted that if George becomes 'King' before becoming an adult (which is to say, Elizabeth, Charles and Wills all cark it), Harry becomes regent until such time George becomes an adult. Which would be an interesting time in and of itself because if Harry refuses that, regency goes to resident paedo Andrew.

There's no "line of succession" for a regency.  It doesn't even have to be a member of the royal family.

Harry would be a candidate, but so would others eg Princess Anne or Prince Edward.  It is something that would be decided at the time. 

• Like 2

Serves him right, the jug eared bastard... um sorry, I mean of course I send him all the best for quick recovery. Yeah, of course, if you believe that you'll believe anything, even that I actually supported Remain!

Hopefully the Corona clears out the royal family especially Camilla & Charles. 

• Shocked 1

32 minutes ago, TheKing said:

Hopefully the Corona clears out the royal family especially Camilla & Charles. 

Why?

I am asking, you being a King and royalty, and all that shizzle.

On 25/03/2020 at 13:07, Prophet said:

I doubt his parents have it. Even his wife was tested negative.

I would keep more than 2 meters from camilla at all times regardless of covid 19 to be honest .....

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Why?

I am asking, you being a King and royalty, and all that shizzle.

I dislike them. 

That's a shame, they speak highly of you.

I often wonder how many of the many people I come across who claim to dislike the Prince of Wales have ever met him. 

5 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

I often wonder how many of the many people I come across who claim to dislike the Prince of Wales have ever met him. 

I do actually know a few folk who knew Charlie at various points. They all like him, but universally note he's not got the best common sense in the world and has a habit of doing daft things which piss people off.

In other words, exactly how I'd have assumed from never having met him!

Everyone seems to love the Queen however, apparently she'll chat with you on pretty much anything from last nights football to Doctor Who.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cerberus said:

He's a tree hugging, narcissistic,  self absorbed twat with blood on his (skivvies) hands.....

Skipping him to William is the only logic option if and when the Queen remembers she's not bloody immortal.

• Like 1

You can like or dislike their public persona, exactly the same as with any famous person.

Some people who are absolute shits in real life are very good at PR (or pay somebody else to be), some people who are extraordinarily nice in real life are just terrible at PR and say the wrong thing at the wrong time every time even with the best intentions.

Mind you, Max Clifford who was a PR guru turned out to be a complete cunt, who'd have guessed?

Robbie Savage who comes across as a Porsche driving football dickhead donates thousands to charity, quietly.

You can't tell in the end. Only go on what you know.

3 hours ago, Deathray said:

He's a tree hugging, narcissistic,  self absorbed twat with blood on his (skivvies) hands.....

Skipping him to William is the only logic option if and when the Queen remembers she's not bloody immortal.

There is no logic in monarchy. It’s all accident of birth you bloody fool. Have you been reading the American tabloids again? 

I noted on Twitter that the Diana fans were out in force saying Charles getting Coronavirus was karma for what he did to Diana. Naturally I asked them if it was karma that caused Diana to smash into that wall. Long story short, they were NOT happy...

• Haha 1

Just now, Windsor said:

There is no logic in monarchy. It’s all accident of birth you bloody fool. Have you been reading the American tabloids again? 

I noted on Twitter that the Diana fans were out in force saying Charles getting Coronavirus was karma for what he did to Diana. Naturally I asked then it it was karma that caused Diana to smash into that wall. Long story short, they were NOT happy...

He's 71 ffs. By the time he puts the crown on he'll have had a heart attack. I want the monarchy gone anyway so would welcome Charles, gives us republicans a window... 

And of course it wasn't karma. It was MI5. At lest it was more successful than their coup aga inst Wilson..... Although they seem to have grabbed Johnson by the balls with their coronavirus mind control on population, authoritarianism games..... 

Looks like the old timer is going to be fine.

How bad can this thing be if a 71 year old can be back to normal after 7 days? Or did he get a cure reserved for illuminati members only?

47 minutes ago, Youth in Asia said:

How bad can this thing be if a 71 year old can be back to normal after 7 days? Or did he get a cure reserved for illuminati members only?

blog_coronavirus_death_rate_riou.gif

There was a 90% chance he would have survived. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, John Key said:

blog_coronavirus_death_rate_riou.gif

There was a 90% chance he would have survived. 

And those figures are for the whole 70-79 group - so as he is 71 his survival figure was even higher but not by much once you remove the higher survival rates for women.

One of the blind gossip websites is claiming he has Dementia and needs careers but only male ones to stop him sexually harassing the female ones.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Reaper World said:

die Charles die

I mean, posts like this will probably get you banned. I don't think the aim of this forum is to wish death on people, more to predict and inform.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GEMINEYE said:

Demek istediğim, bunun gibi gönderiler muhtemelen yasaklanmanıza neden olacaktır. Bu forumun amacının insanların ölmesini dilemek, daha çok tahmin etmek ve bilgilendirmek olduğunu sanmıyorum.

i fixed it

• Like 2