Lord Fellatio Nelson

What are you doing to kill the boredom.

I was just thinking it would be a really shite time to win the lottery. Can't move or travel so you'd be having to order tigers online and keep them in your front garden.

And drones. Lots of drones.

But apart from that, it'd be shite. 

8 minutes ago, Boudicca said:

I was just thinking it would be a really shite time to win the lottery. Can't move or travel so you'd be having to order tigers online and keep them in your front garden.

And drones. Lots of drones.

But apart from that, it'd be shite. 

I'd love a tiger.

"Just taking the tiger for a walk, essential."

Never catch corona because no fuckers getting within 20 feet of you...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Going through "Now.... That's What I Call" quizzes on Sporcle.  Got my best results on Now 44 and Now 50 and felt very proud to recognise "Ring Ring Ring" by Aaron Soul (reached #14 in June 2001) from a five-second clip.

Screenshot_20200416-170307.thumb.png.3e4caabcd59841d42f87da05f4f08f25.png

Is this the greatest moment of your life?

Most shameful, more like. Taking it to the grave.

Somebody call 911, Clorox's dignity burning on the dancefloor....

• Haha 5

I've tried the first three. I am remarkably consistent.

NOW1 - 14/30

NOW2 - 14/30

NOW3 - 15/30

Going to be embarrassing when I get to NOW24 and it's still 14/30 as I bought that one.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, msc said:

I've tried the first three. I am remarkably consistent.

NOW1 - 14/30

NOW2 - 14/30

NOW3 - 15/30

Going to be embarrassing when I get to NOW24 and it's still 14/30 as I bought that one.

I once managed to name all 52 episodes of Blake's 7 on a sporcle quiz

• Like 1

Just now, Bibliogryphon said:

I once managed to name all 52 episodes of Blake's 7 on a sporcle quiz

Oh some of them are easy. Dr Who stories, US Presidents, Royal Rumble entrants.

It's more fun to test the ones you don't know off the back of your head.

Although a few weeks ago on Mastermind,  one of the questions in the general knowledge round was "Who was the Spanish musician who died in 1987 and was famous for his guitar compositions?" and I yelled out Andres Segovia and got this "how the hell do you know that?" look from mrs msc. That's this websites fault! Also, it was correct, and Humphrys even quipped "That's one very few would get..." :D

• Like 1

Now UK 1: 8/30

Now UK 2: 7/30

Now UK 3: 6/30

Now UK 4: 4/32

Now UK 5: 4/30

As you can see, the UK pop charts aren’t really my strong suit. :D 

Though annoyingly, there were songs that I recognized the artist but didn’t recognize the song itself...

• Like 1

Anyways right so I've HAD this fucking thing. It was worse than 'flu but okay and yes it did come roaring back to kick fuck out of me again.

Question: am I immune now? 

Can I now cut about like someone immortal?

I'm not especially that bored so contact your nearest friendly moderator if you think this post should be moved. Or. Just GTF.

We are all WFH doing even less than usual. Should see our Zooms. I'm losing in the "show yer pet" stakes. I think @Paul Bearer is going to win.

• Like 1

Well I got back to work. I'm a teacher and I was slightly worried about it all. But after the few first days, it's just great to be back at work even though it's very odd. 

Hope I don't catch that virus.

• Like 1

Okay where the fuck are my tigers?.

Everything, all class of weapo... right we won't talk about that but absolutely everything else ordered been delivered. Has @msc been panic buying them?!

1 minute ago, One shot Paddy said:

Screenshot_20200418-144028.jpg

At least you got the dough to rise.

• Like 1

YouTube was so FUCKING ANNOYING I just blagged a six month ad free upgrade. 

These are very trying times and free Netflix too is v important. I haven't worked out how to get Amazon Prime video free yet but I'll find a way.

1 minute ago, Boudicca said:

YouTube was so FUCKING ANNOYING I just blagged a six month ad free upgrade. 

These are very trying times and free Netflix too is v important. I haven't worked out how to get Amazon Prime video free yet but I'll find a way.

So you get even more scope for watching utter shite.

Way to go.:)

50 minutes ago, Boudicca said:

I haven't worked out how to get Amazon Prime video free yet but I'll find a way.

I have.  B)

• Facepalm 1

I'm getting utterly pig sick of all these fucking adverts where people are having such a fab time skyping granny or playing the drums to the tone deaf and all of those cunting wanabees who can't wait to demonstrate their humour or 'we are all in this together' bollocks as soon as they can go national with their gurning fizzogs.

This is nearly as bad as the weekly 'give a dose to the NHS' wankfest which goes on and on and fucking on.

Tell you what, lets see how fucking clever and resilient you all are in a few months time if we are still up shit creek with no clear path out of it.

I need to punch somebody hard in the face.

8 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I'm getting utterly pig sick of all these fucking adverts where people are having such a fab time skyping granny or playing the drums to the tone deaf and all of those cunting wanabees who can't wait to demonstrate their humour or 'we are all in this together' bollocks as soon as they can go national with their gurning fizzogs.

This is nearly as bad as the weekly 'give a dose to the NHS' wankfest which goes on and on and fucking on.

Tell you what, lets see how fucking clever and resilient you all are in a few months time if we are still up shit creek with no clear path out of it.

It's very, very rare that I watch anything with adverts now.  Don't watch much live TV at all. 

Currently I am re-watching The Last Kingdom as the new series is coming in about a week.

And I am watching Black Sails which I haven't seen before.

Occasionally I might dip into something else on a recommendation.  But about two hours of telly a day is my limit now.

Have you seen Sex Education, LFN?

2 minutes ago, Toast said:

It's very, very rare that I watch anything with adverts now.  Don't watch much live TV at all. 

Currently I am re-watching The Last Kingdom as the new series is coming in about a week.

And I am watching Black Sails which I haven't seen before.

Occasionally I might dip into something else on a recommendation.  But about two hours of telly a day is my limit now.

Have you seen Sex Education, LFN?

No.:D

8 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

No.:D

Right, then I prescribe a dose of both seasons to cheer you up.  8 episodes apiece, so not a daunting undertaking. 

I think you will enjoy it.  It's very funny (albeit with moments that will touch your heart) and has a terrific soundtrack.

And Gillian Anderson is in it. 

If you don't have Netflix, get it.  Only £5.99 a month if you stick to watching one thing at a time.  Worth it just for this series alone.

I am off to watch The Last Kingdom now.

• Like 1

I'm honestly that bored I'm considering putting Sir Creep on a hundred years ban and no fucker will even argue.

I've even been offered cash for this.

Unless you do want to fight me. In which case you know the rules, 12 Ruel Street, cunto. Square go. Bring yer tiger. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Might I suggest Anthea Turner?

• Thanks 1

I am sick of people whining about isolation and lack of social interaction. How weak are we as a nation, we have phones computers TVs, just contemplate what it would have been like forty years ago. The people who complaining are viewing with hindsight perfect information (maybe)

and probably a lack of appreciation of the demands instantly made.

A supply chain cannot instantly be produced to produce PPE without surplies, training, equipment and distribution. It is easy for consumers to complain, suppliers and the current developing supporting infrastructure are doing their best to meet the needs. Political comment needs go out of the window things just need to get done, for the good of the nation. 

So three weeks before the lockdown I was sent to work at home for being vulnerable and at risk. I have got back to student sleeping patterns and am catching up on personal wellbeing. To be honest I'm not that sociable, don't suffer idiots and am direct to the point of being blunt in communication, it is surprising how this much this cuts down on email traffic. I see this prolonged furlough as retirement training, we have an opportunity to evaluate continuing costs and future options, it is generally something the older of us will not have taken the time to do as yet. Just a thought.

Bouddica, I am pleased to hear that you have passed through the experience, I suffer from sarcoidosis and would admit to having had a professional level cough for twelve years, my system is used to dealing with crap  but I am in isolation and want to stay in that state until some form of solution is found.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Toast said:

Right, then I prescribe a dose of both seasons to cheer you up.  8 episodes apiece, so not a daunting undertaking. 

I think you will enjoy it.  It's very funny (albeit with moments that will touch your heart) and has a terrific soundtrack.

And Gillian Anderson is in it. 

If you don't have Netflix, get it.  Only £5.99 a month if you stick to watching one thing at a time.  Worth it just for this series alone.

I am off to watch The Last Kingdom now.

You're a twisted cunt suggesting Sex Education to cheer someone. It's like someone tried to make Skins but got lost in Recess and Desperate Housewives along the way. Utter fucking shite.