Paul Bearer 10

Quim Reaper 10

Buffalo Phil 10

Bentrovato 5

Exu 5

Sunday 632

On 14/01/2021 at 21:01, WidowsPeak said:

Friday 1312

(a little birdie (ok hospital worker) told me that these figures are not all that they seem.....)

21 hours ago, Bentrovato said:

Numbers the last two days a total fix. Saturday. The Tower of London takes in its first prisoner. 1100. 

Interested to know why you say this? Higher or lower than reality?

Anyway, Sunday I'll go for 737 (which is apparently Battle of the Baggage :scratchhead:)

12 minutes ago, BuffaloPhil said:

Anyway, Sunday I'll go for 737 (which is apparently Battle of the Baggage :scratchhead:)

Just a feeling. Too many times so high upsets the populace. Spread the numbers. Keep them on an even keel. They get used to it then. But given that my scoring this month is shite then so is this opinion. Maybe. Maybe not. 

Always lower figures Sunday and Monday, and rates are coming down - faster than the Govt wants you to know, possibly (lest you become complacent). Swale, so rampant a couple of weeks ago, is now barely more than the national average. 

So I'm going 676.

Sunday: 875 - Battle of Dollar

Sunday 811 - Battle of Varbitsa Pass

3 hours ago, BuffaloPhil said:

We have no idea how many real deaths have been attributed to Covid to hide the real cause (I didn't realise this could happen until my mother died just over a year ago...not from covid but there was something deliberately left of the death certificate by request). So if someone died on a Covid ward/nursing home, possibly that is what goes on the death cert.

We also have no idea (and seemingly the government too) as to the number as every so often we suddenly get catch-up numbers, like a few days ago we got some from November...and we all remember the spreadsheet fiasco of track and trace....

So basically, we are guessing numbers to try and predicted what is essentially a made up number anyway. For all we know, there is a wonk in London who gets woken up at 5pm to pick a number and go back to sleep. Or maybe picking the number is now what Paul the Octopus (remember that) is doing...

10 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Sunday: 875 - Battle of Dollar

Theresa Vs David?

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, WidowsPeak said:

We have no idea how many real deaths have been attributed to Covid to hide the real cause (I didn't realise this could happen until my mother died just over a year ago...not from covid but there was something deliberately left of the death certificate by request). So if someone died on a Covid ward/nursing home, possibly that is what goes on the death cert.

We also have no idea (and seemingly the government too) as to the number as every so often we suddenly get catch-up numbers, like a few days ago we got some from November...and we all remember the spreadsheet fiasco of track and trace....

So basically, we are guessing numbers to try and predicted what is essentially a made up number anyway. For all we know, there is a wonk in London who gets woken up at 5pm to pick a number and go back to sleep. Or maybe picking the number is now what Paul the Octopus (remember that) is doing...

The number is the number of people who've died within 28 days of a positive Covid test. That's quite black and white, isn't it? Doesn't matter what's on the death certificate - if someone tested positive 27 days ago then walks in front of a bus, they'll be included. 

671 today. Cerberus collects 10 points.

Unknown man 25

Cerberus 10

Paul Bearer 10

Quim Reaper 10

Buffalo Phil 10

Bentrovato 5

Exu 5

• Like 2

Monday 714