Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Deathray

Go on - Show Us Your Warnings.....

Recommended Posts

We all get on the wrong side of the admins once in a blue moon don't we........

 

Go on then show us your warnings......

 

 

Also the system can't add up - that's 9 

kOlMTUu.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

pp.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Cat O'Falk said:

pp.jpg

 

Teachers fucking pet......

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

image.jpeg.8f42ef9dbbb9449bdc20e28267dae898.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

caution very hot water from Safety Sign Supplies

 

Fuck the 1 minute time out......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Warning Sign Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Caution wet paint sign

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Warning (Green Day album) - Wikipedia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dod.jpg

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cat O'Falk said:

dod.jpg

 

Go fuck yourself Cat......

 

I'm sure you've had plenty of practice being a middle aged wankstain....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Deathray said:

 

Go fuck yourself Cat......

 

I'm sure you've had plenty of practice being a middle aged wankstain....

 

Oh you are too kind.  :lol:

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve had some warnings back in 2016, but then my posting quality back then was really shit compared to today just being shit...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's yet another warning for Deathray now. I'd be a bit more lenient if it was just typical spam, but now-hidden posts linking to porn is an automatic no-go. :unsure:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m not going to show you my warnings but they are definitely better than yours. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/04/2020 at 01:42, Death Impends said:

It's yet another warning for Deathray now. I'd be a bit more lenient if it was just typical spam, but now-hidden posts linking to porn is an automatic no-go. :unsure:

Interesting.

We can talk away about maggot infested corpses, pretty much troll the shit out of who we think will cark it, at some point, but we absolutely must not link to a website where cocks are pounding vaginas, mouths and arse holes.

Very interesting....:lol:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Very interesting....:lol:

It is a bit curious indeed, we bang on about death constantly, but the act that brings life....not so much please. Though obviously only the vagina part of that has much chance the other two far more hit and miss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, En Passant said:

It is a bit curious indeed, we bang on about death constantly, but the act that brings life....not so much please. Though obviously only the vagina part of that has much chance the other two far more hit and miss.

Any holes a goal.:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Interesting.

We can talk away about maggot infested corpses, pretty much troll the shit out of who we think will cark it, at some point, but we absolutely must not link to a website where cocks are pounding vaginas, mouths and arse holes.

Very interesting....:lol:

 

Ah it's quite simple really. Post something you use your sock for, and you probably want to use your sock account for a bit as well... :biggrin:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Death Impends said:

 

Ah it's quite simple really. Post something you use your sock for, and you probably want to use your sock account for a bit as well... :biggrin:

Absolute class there!:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve never been on the wrong side of a Moderator.  Well maybe one :D:facepalm:

 

I’ve been put in timeout for a day or two.  Actually I do have one official warning and zero warning points (23-4-2019).

 

As for ‘administering’ the site I think we all know I pretty much make everything happen around here through various means.

SirC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

As for ‘administering’ the site I think we all know I pretty much make everything happen around here through various means.


:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My ... "warning". Is that what the kids are calling it now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

As for ‘administering’ the site I think we all know I pretty much make everything happen around here through various means.

SirC

 

Various means = asks yer moderator girlfriend. Check. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've a warning from Anubis he dished out to me in 2006 for the hell of it. That's exactly what it says.

 

And one from Paul, and I'm still not over him deleting a thread I started the same year. 

 

I'm amazed I have so few given the part I played in the The Great Moderator Sacking with I.Y.G. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use