Drewsky1211

The 8th Death of 2020

The 8th Death of 2020  

120 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Going for Peter Sutcliffe this time.

58 minutes ago, Drewsky1211 said:

I chose Tom Smith this time, though I believe anyone in a severely infected COVID zone could be next.

You forgot the no more deaths option.

• Haha 1

Henry Kissingers time must be up.

Shane Pogue - he'll get Covid-19 from waiting so long outside the closed pub

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Vera for me this time.

I'm sticking with ODH

I went for Lester Piggott now that Honor has sadly removed herself from the list of possibilities. 

He has had heart trouble and is over 80.If he caught Covid-19" then his chances would not be great. 

Carers seem to be  spreading the virus and I imagine that the royal family have a few coming and going so I reckon Phil the Greek could be next

• Like 1

...mind you, leslie Philips must be sweating a bit.

In before the death.

of Sterling Moss

(FTR showing 3 votes presently but no one has posted mentioning Moss before SirC)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

In before the death.

of Sterling Moss

(FTR showing 3 votes presently but no one has posted mentioning Moss before SirC)

Steve did, but he spelt the name right which may be why you missed it.  :P

Jerry Stiller.... why not

3 hours ago, Cat O'Falk said:

You forgot the no more deaths option.

True but with a worldwide pandemic the like of which hasn't been seen for 100 years and that has just put our PM in intensive care, plus pretty much all of the list having "underlying conditions" you're saying you require that option? Ok, I'll see your no more deaths and raise you any two on the same day and a big row and much obit checking over which was technically first and thus the 8th.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, En Passant said:

True but with a worldwide pandemic the like of which hasn't been seen for 100 years and that has just put our PM in intensive care, plus pretty much all of the list having "underlying conditions" you're saying you require that option? Ok, I'll see your no more deaths and raise you any two on the same day and a big row and much obit checking over which was technically first and thus the 8th.

The probability of having one of those 43 remaining celebrities dead from covid is really really low. Of course many celebrities will eventually pass away of it but remember that there are 70 000 deads on 7 000 000 000 humans on earth. In term Of probability, the chance that one of them dies from it seems inexistant for me, but Who knows...

Valery Giscard d'Estaing  no reason.

1 hour ago, Lafaucheuse said:

The probability of having one of those 43 remaining celebrities dead from covid is really really low. Of course many celebrities will eventually pass away of it but remember that there are 70 000 deads on 7 000 000 000 humans on earth. In term Of probability, the chance that one of them dies from it seems inexistant for me, but Who knows...

The per capita rate of mortality in the most affected country, San Marino, is significantly higher (0.9 per thousand).  In the most affected towns in Italy it's over 1%.

Given that the epidemic has a long way to run in many countries, that in particular the death rate is still rising in the USA, the UK, and France, and how frail the people on the list are... it seems fairly reasonable to expect a few Covid deaths among the people on the list. 

• Like 1

I doubt Leslie Phillips will survive the corona crisis somehow...

• Like 1