Drewsky1211

The 8th Death of 2020

The 8th Death of 2020  

120 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

27 minutes ago, paddyfool said:

The per capita rate of mortality in the most affected country, San Marino, is significantly higher (0.9 per thousand).  In the most affected towns in Italy it's over 1%.

Given that the epidemic has a long way to run in many countries, that in particular the death rate is still rising in the USA, the UK, and France, and how frail the people on the list are... it seems fairly reasonable to expect a few Covid deaths among the people on the list. 

yeah, I see your point… But except that, I doubt that people like Vera Lynn or Olivia De Havilland (who lives apparently very close to me) for example are really exposed to the virus. Even political figures on the list like Carter, Kissinger or Dole are long retired and probably confined with their families. According to that the death rate in the population plus the fact that those people (no matter how frail they are) are protected, I doubt that there will be any hit by covid on the list

of course there will be new celebrities deaths by covid, but the chances that one of those 43 ones, who are probably all confined since the beginning according to their health status or their age, could be part of the 1 million people infected is really low. and even there, there will be 50% chance that they would recover from it, so I stick by my prediction. I hope I'm right because I don't wish a covid death to anyone on the list, it seems so frightening… Only time will tell, stay safe 

edit : maybe I wish it to Peter Sutcliff, but still…

The Death Card came at Peter Sutcliffe's rank

For some reason I feel like Bob Dole is next - I think its time for a big celebrity death about now

Bob Dole. Because he’s American and old.

• Like 1

Trebek has to go, sooner or later.

Spinks

Honestly, I don't expect a lot of hits from Covid. Prince Philip seems one of the few more likely victims, but I believe so only because his family's already affected and they're usually having such a unique household size compared to everyone else. Then again he might die from any other reason as well.

• Like 1

Vera, toss up between Covid hitting her old folks home or nature taking its course, bout 50/50 I’d say

15 minutes ago, JR976evil said:

Vera, toss up between Covid hitting her old folks home or nature taking its course, bout 50/50 I’d say

She lives with her daughter I believe rather than being in a home - her daughter through is over 70 so at risk herself.

Changed from that old French President to that old French Nazi due to him maybe having corona.

Olivia de Havilland's time. 

• Like 1

On 06/04/2020 at 15:43, Kenny McCormick said:

For some reason I feel like Bob Dole is next - I think its time for a big celebrity death about now

Have you been paying attention to the news at all? There has been tons of "big celebrity" deaths. 

Among others. Sheesh. 

46 minutes ago, TheKing said:

Have you been paying attention to the news at all? There has been tons of "big celebrity" deaths. 

Among others. Sheesh. 

Not as big a death as the death of Bob Dole. Remember when John McCain died? Now THAT was a big celebrity death. The only big celebrity death I'll give you that happened this year is Kobe Bryant, and if you 'have been paying attention to the news' then you'll find that none of the big celebs on the list have died yet.

When I say big celebrity deaths I mean national mourning like if Prince Phillip died or if Bob Dole died - or Jimmy Carter or Pope Benedict to name a couple more...

8 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Not as big a death as the death of Bob Dole. Remember when John McCain died? Now THAT was a big celebrity death. The only big celebrity death I'll give you that happened this year is Kobe Bryant, and if you 'have been paying attention to the news' then you'll find that none of the big celebs on the list have died yet.

When I say big celebrity deaths I mean national mourning like if Prince Phillip died or if Bob Dole died - or Jimmy Carter or Pope Benedict to name a couple more...

Yeah, because Kirk Douglas totally wasn’t a super A list name like the others you mentioned...

• Like 5
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, Kenny McCormick said:

There's been numerous big celebrity deaths this year including politicians.

John McCain was a huge politician death; IMO.

Happy Easter to the 3 users that went for Sir Sterling Moss as social Media rumors are coming in that he's just become the 8th hit of 2020!

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Deathtreat23 said:

Happy Easter to the 3 users that went for Sir Sterling Moss as social Media rumors are coming in that he's just become the 8th hit of 2020!

Kindly fuck off. You could just report rumours of his death without the congratulatory bollocks.

A true fucking legend, hope he ain't dead. 

37 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Kindly fuck off. You could just report rumours of his death without the congratulatory bollocks.

A true fucking legend, hope he ain't dead. 

Why are you so fucking upset all the time ? Serious question 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1