Drewsky1211

The 8th Death of 2020

The 8th Death of 2020  

120 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was one of the three who guessed correctly but very sad and claim no happiness on this at all. RIP Stirling. 

It's his gimmick, you'll tire of it but eventually learn to ignore it. A less nuanced Sir Creep if you will.

A thread where people guess who will be next to die and he's getting pissy about someone congratulating the ones who got it right. We're all ghouls, some just like to pretend they're a better class of ghoul.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Why are you so fucking upset all the time ? Serious question 

What the fuck has it got to do with you? Mind your own fucking business... 

3 minutes ago, Deathray said:

What the fuck has it got to do with you? Mind your own fucking business... 

I saw a notification here, I clicked, turned out it was you getting pissed as usual for no good reason so as you're writing on a public site, I think this is everyone's business. 

19 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

I saw a notification here, I clicked, turned out it was you getting pissed as usual for no good reason so as you're writing on a public site, I think this is everyone's business. 

I'm writing on a public site - where anyone is free to post what the fuck they want. I'm not sure which part you don't understand.

If you don't like my posts make use of the ignore feature

On 08/04/2020 at 22:54, Kenny McCormick said:

Not as big a death as the death of Bob Dole. Remember when John McCain died? Now THAT was a big celebrity death. The only big celebrity death I'll give you that happened this year is Kobe Bryant, and if you 'have been paying attention to the news' then you'll find that none of the big celebs on the list have died yet.

When I say big celebrity deaths I mean national mourning like if Prince Phillip died or if Bob Dole died - or Jimmy Carter or Pope Benedict to name a couple more...

Bob Dole would barely be a blip in international terms. A failed Presidential candidate who stood when his Party had zero chance of winning? He is of about the same, or less, international importance as William Hague!

• Facepalm 1

I'm tempted to go for Murray Walker just in case the motor racing theme continues but I'll just stick with my usual choice Leslie Philips because every time I see his name I assume he's allready dead.