Windsor

Who will win the 2020 US Presidential Election?

Who will win the 2020 US Presidential Election?  

108 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 minutes ago, Windsor said:

And it begins!

Sexual assault allegation against Biden. Only 74 more to go to draw equal with Trump!

Biden campaign denies ex-aide's sexual assault allegation https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52299468

More like Trump has to start sniffing some children to draw equal to Biden :lol:

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

More like Trump has to start sniffing some children to draw equal to Biden :lol:

You really trying to say one is worse than the other when the fact both sexual assault cases should be taken seriously?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Joey Russ said:

You really trying to say one is worse than the other when the fact both sexual assault cases should be taken seriously?

I get what you are saying and I agree to an extent. Sexual assault is bad and is inexcusable. However when it happens to a child then it is more serious.

2 hours ago, Kenny McCormick said:

I’m intrigued why you are so fast to say Biden’s a paedo when there’s a great deal more pointing to Trump liking them very, very young. :reading-glasses:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, Kenny McCormick said:

You know Trump is a peado and a sex pest? 

4 minutes ago, Windsor said:

I’m intrigued why you are so fast to say Biden’s a paedo when there’s a great deal more pointing to Trump liking them very, very young. :reading-glasses:

Because he believes in a thoroughly debunked conspiracy theory from the last US election. 

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

7 hours ago, Deathray said:

You know Trump is a peado and a sex pest? 

Because he believes in a thoroughly debunked conspiracy theory from the last US election. 

Trump has had accusations. Biden was caught on camera. Innocent until proven guilty.

I wouldn't even discuss the general gropey-ness of two older men. Nobody cares! Nobody cared for Kennedy's and Clinton's infidelity, nobody cared that Reagan was history's first divorced president, nobody cared for Trump's pussy-grabbing or Biden's come-from-behind whispering in your ear.

I would rather point out the general fuckedupness of the Trump administration vs. Biden's solid record in the legislative and executive branch.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

I wouldn't even discuss the general gropey-ness of two older men. Nobody cares! Nobody cared for Kennedy's and Clinton's infidelity, nobody cared that Reagan was history's first divorced president, nobody cared for Trump's pussy-grabbing or Biden's come-from-behind whispering in your ear.

I would rather point out the general fuckedupness of the Trump administration vs. Biden's solid record in the legislative and executive branch.

Hmmm... I don't think peedophila can be brushed off that easily...

2 hours ago, gcreptile said:

Biden’s legislative record is anything but solid, no offense. He’s going to try avoid discussing that at all costs cause of how bad it is...

8 hours ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Trump has had accusations. Biden was caught on camera. Innocent until proven guilty.

Biden kissed some children but that doesn't mean that his intentions were sexually. He could just be an really touchy person like many of his generation. I remember that my grandfather used to kiss me on my lips also, but I still don't think he was a pedophile.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Prophet said:

Biden kissed some children but that doesn't mean that his intentions were sexually. He could just be an really touchy person like many of his generation. I remember that my grandfather used to kiss me on my lips also, but I still don't think he was a pedophile.

On 15/04/2020 at 05:20, Spade_Cooley said:

Biden more comfortably than you'd think. I think people are forgetting how much the average American hated (and still hates) Hillary Clinton, which was what did the Dems in last time. If Trump had ran unopposed he would have lost.

I think there are some good indicators for Biden, but I am never dismissing Trump's chances again, and there are still a lot of factors that could be in play, such as voter turnout if stay-at-home orders are still in place, to name one.  Still, I think Biden will unquestionably do better with non-college educated white men than Hillary did.  

• Like 1

Just found out who the winner of the 2020 presidential election is: 

On 16/04/2020 at 16:23, MrWonderful said:

I think there are some good indicators for Biden, but I am never dismissing Trump's chances again, and there are still a lot of factors that could be in play, such as voter turnout if stay-at-home orders are still in place, to name one.  Still, I think Biden will unquestionably do better with non-college educated white men than Hillary did.  

Tbf I'm not crazy on either. I used to be a Trumper back in 2016/17 but now I'm like meh. I hope they both get disqualified, like if a massive fight kicked off in the debates.

With that aside, we all know who the presidency should really belong to... ;);) #JoeExotic2020 

On 15/04/2020 at 21:55, Kenny McCormick said:

He probably did.

Are we all forgetting Trump use to be good friends with Jeffrey Epstein (even if he downplays that now)?

1 hour ago, Vaagheid said:

He probably did.

Are we all forgetting Trump use to be good friends with Jeffrey Epstein (even if he downplays that now)?

Probably huh? Innocent until proven guilty much...

Plus didn't Trump kick Epstein out of Mara Lago when they found him creeping on some 15 year old?

40 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Probably huh? Innocent until proven guilty much...

Plus didn't Trump kick Epstein out of Mara Lago when they found him creeping on some 15 year old?

Guess he didn't want to share Ivanka :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ThereWillBeDeaths7 said:

Guess he didn't want to share Ivanka :rolleyes:

I'll give you that one, he is pretty creepy with his daughter.

Gone right off Trump . The way Harry Dunn's family was treated is disgusting. I honestly thought Trump would of said actually she needs to return and face the consequences of her actions.

Joe biden isn't the good guy in this race they're both horrible people. Trump will win and win big imo.

On 22/04/2020 at 00:50, the_engineer said:

Gone right off Trump . The way Harry Dunn's family was treated is disgusting. I honestly thought Trump would of said actually she needs to return and face the consequences of her actions.

Joe biden isn't the good guy in this race they're both horrible people. Trump will win and win big imo. 

Neither candidate will win big. Biden is leading in every poll. It definitely will be a very close election but I can't imagine that Trump wins more states than he did in 2016 (maybe he will win New Hampshire) and I think Biden has a good chance of flipping the Rust Belt and could probably even win Florida and Georgia but I wouldn't put money on that.

Forget about the sexual issues, I think that the Americans need someone who thinks before they speaks. Failing that they will get what they vote for and that is what makes the US what it is. In the same way that the UK voting for Brexit restored my belief in the UK population.

46 minutes ago, Youth in Asia said:

restored or destroyed?:huh:

Restored, I always thought that the majority were not up to making decisions of this type, not understanding the issues, implications or complexities involved.

39 minutes ago, Charlotte's Controller said:

Restored, I always thought that the majority were not up to making decisions of this type, not understanding the issues, implications or complexities involved.

Did you think that the campaign on either side actually revolved around the issues, implications or complexities involved.

I just thought it was two sides shouting

Remain: It will be expensive

Leave: Foreigners!

It was only after the vote that the complexities began to be discussed in earnest.