Windsor

Who will win the 2020 US Presidential Election?

Who will win the 2020 US Presidential Election?  

108 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

Rasmussen is extremely dodgy as it has a consistent Republican bias. IE it usually gives Trump a higher approval rating than most polls. 

Uh, yeah, and Trump is not winning the black community.  Perhaps Kenny meant he may do better than typical Republican candidates, I don't know, but yeah, black people are the most reliable voting bloc for Democrats.  

1 hour ago, MrWonderful said:

Uh, yeah, and Trump is not winning the black community.  Perhaps Kenny meant he may do better than typical Republican candidates, I don't know, but yeah, black people are the most reliable voting bloc for Democrats.  

The black vote won't go to Trump. It didn't in 2016. The question is will it go to Biden or stay home. 

• Like 1

I reckon Trump will get a larger portion of the black vote due to the #WalkAway movement that's been happening in the last few years. I reckon the 8-9% will double IMO, obviously still no where near winning the black vote of course

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Kenny McCormick said:

I reckon Trump will get a larger portion of the black vote due to the #WalkAway movement that's been happening in the last few years. I reckon the 8-9% will double IMO, obviously still no where near winning the black vote of course

Not a chance it doubles.  

8 minutes ago, MrWonderful said:

Not a chance it doubles.  

Wanna bet?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Wanna bet?

I'm not the betting type, my friend.  Not as an internet fake tough guy, anyway.  But seriously, there's no chance that any Republican candidate in 2020 garners 16% of the black vote, let alone DONALD TRUMP.  

Just now, MrWonderful said:

I'm not the betting type, my friend.  Not as an internet fake tough guy, anyway.  But seriously, there's no chance that any Republican candidate in 2020 garners 16% of the black vote, let alone DONALD TRUMP.  

Maybe look into the #WalkAway movement. You must have some idea that you know what its all about if you weren't willing to bet on something that's such a sure thing for you to win in your opinion.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Maybe look into the #WalkAway movement. You must have some idea that you know what its all about if you weren't willing to bet on something that's such a sure thing for you to win in your opinion.

Bro, he's not going to win 16%.  I didn't say it wasn't possible to maybe get more than 8%, but 16%?  Look, if it happens, congrats for getting a far-out prediction right.  But I don't see it.  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

5DEBA0FB-EDB2-49F7-9FFD-25E628AF9D8D.jpeg

Just heard that Donald Trump is hoping to start doing mass rallies again next week.I suppose the Democrats can't say he's not able to in the middle of a pandemic after we've  had 2 weeks of mass protests from Black Lives Matters, to be fair. Should give him a big boost though ! You can tell he's hated not to be able to campaign properly ! Joe Biden will have to start doing them as well of course or risk falling behind in the polls.

1 hour ago, Joey Russ said:

5DEBA0FB-EDB2-49F7-9FFD-25E628AF9D8D.jpeg

Nice selfie mate.

• Like 1

On 08/06/2020 at 10:04, Bibliogryphon said:

The black vote won't go to Trump. It didn't in 2016. The question is will it go to Biden or stay home. 

If black people don't vote this year they should never bother to protest ever again ! If you don't vote you can't complain ! 

On 04/06/2020 at 03:23, Joey Russ said:

Well, Trump is trying to say the economy will be back up in the last few months, but given the situations now, I don’t think it’s going to work: 

It's almost as if Trump can see into the future.The jobless figures just a day or 2 later  took everyone by surprise- except Trump ! .Is it possible that Trump could win in November under the slogan of having the fastest economic recovery in  history ? Also the stock markets are back up to their pre covid levels and rising. The USA could look an amazingly successful, prosperous place in November ! Unless covid has a 2nd spike of course ...

14 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

If black people don't vote this year they should never bother to protest ever again ! If you don't vote you can't complain ! 

There’s a bit of a problem with that. I think a lot of the people who ended up not voting for any candidate don’t do it because the system doesn’t work. And what if there’s a candidate who shows who they actually feel they represent them for once? You can have your opinions on whether they should vote for one candidate or another, but I really despise the voter shaming that occurs just because they don’t vote one way this time. Let people decide who they want to vote and respect their choice, even if you disagree with that choice. 

1 minute ago, Joey Russ said:

There’s a bit of a problem with that. I think a lot of the people who ended up not voting for any candidate don’t do it because the system doesn’t work. And what if there’s a candidate who shows who they actually feel they represent them for once? You can have your opinions on whether they should vote for one candidate or another, but I really despise the voter shaming that occurs just because they don’t vote one way this time. Let people decide who they want to vote and respect their choice, even if you disagree with that choice. 

Fair enough.of course they can vote for whoever they want.Some of them might even vote Trump.But if they want real change only a vote for Biden seems likely to bring that about ..

7 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

Just heard that Donald Trump is hoping to start doing mass rallies again next week.I suppose the Democrats can't say he's not able to in the middle of a pandemic after we've  had 2 weeks of mass protests from Black Lives Matters, to be fair. Should give him a big boost though ! You can tell he's hated not to be able to campaign properly ! Joe Biden will have to start doing them as well of course or risk falling behind in the polls.

I don't know about that.  Is Trump really capable of doing anything other than playing to his base?  Biden is up by 14 points in both CNN and Fox News' latest polls.  Now, granted, the lead will come down from that, and I'm sure he could get a little bump from the rallies, but for an incumbent, Trump is in a horrific position right now.  Doesn't mean the race is over, mind you.  But he has a lot of work to do.  At least 175-200K Americans are going to be dead of COVID-19 by Election Day, most of them older people, and it's hurt him a bunch among voters 65 and older, particularly in Florida.  And since Biden isn't a woman like Hillary was, more white Independents will be able to stomach voting for a Democrat who is a white guy.  Again, it's not over, a lot can still happen, but Trump has a lot of work to do at this point.  He's lucky it's not just a straight popular vote here because he would have absolutely zero chance of winning that.  

The Economist is pretty bullish about Biden's chances.  Of particular interest is that they consider Florida as "likely" for Biden right now, as opposed to "uncertain."  If Trump doesn't win Florida, realistically he has no path to winning the election.  That's a must-state for him.  

• Like 1

If this is any indication, Trump’s re-election chances aren’t looking good: 

Yeah, probably one of the last endorsements anybody wants: 

It’s really fucked up that it comes to this, really... 

More people than at a premier league match and we all know how popular that is.

It wasn't a good weekend for Trump.  There was the much-hyped rally which turned out to be poorly-attended, the awful speech where he spent 15 minutes talking about the water and ramp "incidents" from his West Point visit a few days prior (not to mention calling the coronavirus the "kung flu"), and the Bolton interview on Sunday night.  And now on Monday morning, Biden has taken his biggest lead of the campaign in betting markets, at -140.  

I've just voted for None of the Above

I reckon anyone who is around 50 and not super creepy could beat these two guys -

A complete creepy nutter who seems as a minimum frail, maximum ill in a Ronald Reagan stylee;

OR

An old paedo who seems to like stroking little girls hairs in a disturbing way that is also showing signs of mental debilitation.