Windsor

Who will win the 2020 US Presidential Election?

Who will win the 2020 US Presidential Election?  

108 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Am I the only one here who isnt gay? xD

7 hours ago, Death Impends said:

I'm a trans woman myself. Knew it for years, and some on here have known in private for a while - no reason to keep hiding. Life's too short. :smoking-smiley:

Don't want any fuss - just here to deadpool and perpetually increase my knowhow of yesteryear celebs.

And agreed wrt the above, having that deadpooler's sense of black humor definitely helps keep me sane.

Much love and respect from me as always, DI. Now here's to more knowhow of yesteryear celebs!

And I haven't discovered a scenario yet in which black humour doesn't help the personal mood.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Am I the only one here who isnt gay? xD

Depends, are you a Scot?

9 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Depends, are you a Scot?

Nope

You can show all the poll results you like but the truth is that there is only one true poll and that is the election itself.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Something is definitely up in Texas: 

@YoungWillz and @Bibliogryphon the NY Times election mascot looks a bit familiar, no? :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wait.

They're putting up ANOTHER fence around the White House?

Oh, and good luck with the election, the days to follow, the protests, the convoys, the mass destruction of property and Merry Christmas! (Just kidding!)

(Hopefully everything will be ok though).

Gay guy here also.  As the clock strikes midnight on Election Day here in California where I live, here are some late thoughts by me as it relates to the election:

--Florida does a good job counting the votes quickly, including the early/mail-in vote.  We might have a sense of where the race is by 10PM EST, 2 hours after the Florida polls close.  If Florida goes blue, it's over.  It's a total must-win for Trump.  

--At the same time as the Florida results come in, I'll be looking closely at North Carolina, where polls actually close 30 minutes earlier than in Florida.  This is another one that Trump pretty much has to win, and Biden has held an extremely narrow polling lead for the better part of two months there.  Note that there's a Democratic Governor there, and that there's a Senate race also going on where the Republican incumbent appears to be in trouble.  

--If it's looking good for Trump in Florida and North Carolina around 10PM EST, then it's going to be nervous time for the Biden camp, because then a Pennsylvania loss could really mean Trump has substantial odds to win the election.  Most reliable election models have Biden's PA lead between 4-5 points, but if there's a 3-point polling error (like what happened in 2016), the vote count might be close enough to where there are enough early/mail-in ballots to throw the numbers in doubt, which is where SCOTUS could come in.  I do not think that SCOTUS would outright steal the election for Trump, as some on the left are fearing.  However, if the race is legitimately close and if there are some discrepancies on enough mail-in ballots (maybe they were filled in wrong, maybe they were signed incorrectly, whatever), I could see SCOTUS ruling favorably for Trump.  This is the danger for Democrats.  This is basically Trump's path:  he has to win FL and NC and then get an upset in PA.  

--Even if Trump did the above, he'd still need to avoid Georgia or Texas turning blue, which are both possible.  Arizona is also a good chance for Biden, who has polled slightly ahead there for months.  

All told, Biden is in a great position, up 8 nationally and seemingly up by at least 4 points in Pennsylvania, the most likely state to be the tipping point.  Still, after 2016, I'm not ruling anything out, even though Hillary Clinton was only up by 3 points nationally on Election Day.  As I said, we should know within the first 2 hours if Trump has a shot.  

• Thanks 1

I have a horrible feeling that Donald Trump will pull off a shock win tonight. I hope I'm wrong of course.:unsure:

59 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

I have a horrible feeling that Donald Trump will pull off a shock win tonight. I hope I'm wrong of course.:unsure:

Yeah, this reminds me horribly of the 2016 election. Although Biden is a much better candidate than H. Clinton, I seriously doubt that Joe can pull enough votes in especially in the most important states.

I'd vote for Golden Retriever.

• Like 1

I'm staying with my prediction of 300+ for trump. I always thought that If Biden or Harris got the nomination he'd beat them & he's up against both effectively.

Me saying he'll win doesn't equate to me wanting him to win . I think politics and elections are a rigged game.

The markets think he's going to win.

https://twitter.com/ericbolling/status/1323584940659875840?s=20

El3E9-xW0AAa2to.jpeg

Senate flip?

House safe?

Litigation assured?

Anybody else think that Trump wearing his 'Make America Great Again' cap is a little bit like campaigning for Biden?

It worked great the first time when he had never been in power but it is easy to think that as he is in power the way to make America Great Again is to get rid of Trump.

• Haha 2

980087DD-BB86-4E02-8857-E0F7390AA1BC.png

• Haha 1

I hear Trump is holding a party tonight at the White House for 400 guests.

Or, if he loses, 400 hostages for the forthcoming siege.....:lol:

• Haha 6

https://twitter.com/MeghUpdates/status/1323679654725607426?s=20

I can only see a projected trump win causing this.

Trump looking good in Florida 

Not exactly confident in Pennsylvania

We'll have to see what happens.

• Like 1