Windsor

Who will win the 2020 US Presidential Election?

Who will win the 2020 US Presidential Election?  

108 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, RoverAndOut said:

The mystery 130,000 weren't a mystery at all. They were a software error which self-corrected to reflect the live result. This is the problem with trying to conduct a national election across 51 different jurisdictions each containing millions of people, within 24 hours of the polls closing, errors happen. The Republicans can try whatever legal tricks they like, they won't come up with enough. Biden will be the next President, whatever the MAGA hat wearing conspiracy theorists want to complain about.

I wouldn't worry though: with a Republican Senate, Biden's hands will be tied for 4 years, just in time for Pence or Donny Jr. or Ivanka to run in 2024. He'll be unable to get anything meaningful done.

Not sure if Pence will even run let alone win the nomination.

3 hours ago, RoverAndOut said:

just in time for Pence or Donny Jr. or Ivanka to run in 2024. He'll be unable to get anything meaningful done.

My money's on President Tucker Carlson 2024

1 hour ago, joneseuro said:

My money's on President Tucker Carlson 2024

I wanted to tap the Haha response to that one, then thought it was a bad idea. Nothing would surprise me anymore. :facepalm:

Trump shows his evidence for vote rigging!

FB_IMG_1604559251288.jpg

• Haha 12

Side story in the election but here's newly elected Republican David Andahl from North Dakota

Elected on Tuesday, despite dying of Coronavirus in October

David-Andahl.jpg?w=790&h=530&fit=crop&au

Trump supporters are out in Arizona chanting “Count that vote!”

In other news, Trump supporters are out in Michigan chanting “Stop the count!”

Kind of shows that the outgoing President’s truth-assaulting regime of the last 4 years has rubbed off on the population somewhat.

these elections have greatly improved my geography of the us

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, runebomme said:

these elections have greatly improved my geography of the us

Sporcle greatly improved my geography of the US.

https://www.sporcle.com/games/Matt/find_the_states?sc=state

You can progress to this one.

https://www.sporcle.com/games/mhershfield/us-states-no-outlines-minefield?sc=state

• Like 3

Honestly, that might not be so bad...it keeps Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren (who wanted to be Labor and Treasury Secretaries) in the Senate.

Sure Donald, you're screwed either way. Let's stop counting: you win Pennsylvania, Georgia and North Carolina. Biden wins Nevada and Arizona and with them the Presidency.

Or, we count all the votes. You probably hang on to North Carolina, Georgia and *may* flip Nevada and Arizona. Biden overtakes you in Pennsylvania and wins the Presidency.

Either way, you're finished.

27 minutes ago, RoverAndOut said:

E23B9696-5EBE-4DCE-A8DB-0ED601036604.jpeg.3a7091b1c1543e1f08c3407b43e1caf5.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

• Like 1

"Should Biden edge a victory, thanks to the way the self-styled greatest democracy in the world works, we will have months of grimly incendiary Trump claims that it was stolen. Or, to put it in terms the rest of the planet would understand: this is like winning the World Cup in November, then having the losing captain use it as a toilet for three months before finally handing the brimming trophy over to you in late January."

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/nov/04/ok-america-so-what-the-hell-happens-now

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Quim Reaper said:

E23B9696-5EBE-4DCE-A8DB-0ED601036604.jpeg.3a7091b1c1543e1f08c3407b43e1caf5.jpeg

Probably the funniest Trump meme i've seen so far during this election. Bravo.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RoverAndOut said:

stc.png

• Like 4

Votes this morning have moved Nevada more firmly into Biden's camp. Can you imagine how many phones Trump is going to break ringing Murdoch if Fox call the election for Biden before anyone else? :lol:

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

Basically there are currently 5 states outstanding that hasn’t been called yet (well 6 actually, but it would be stunning if Alaska didn’t go to Trump in the end). These five will decide the outcome of the election, but you would much rather be in Biden’s position than Trump’s. 
For Nevada, it will almost certainly go to Biden. His lead is pretty narrow atm, but much of what is outstanding is in Clark County, which is very democratic. As such, Biden will probably win that state.

He’s also looking really good in Pennsylvania too. While yes he’s still behind in the vote counted, much of what is left is in areas like Philadelphia that should make Biden a heavy favorite. Even more important though is if you look at the rural counties in Pennsylvania, it looks like Biden is doing marginally better in those counties as well. Honestly, Pennsylvania might not even be that close in the end. 
Trump will probably gain one of the outstanding states as I think he’ll narrowly carry North Carolina. What’s left of the vote might be good for Dems, but I don’t think it’ll be enough to make up the margins in that state. 
The real question marks are Arizona and Georgia, which looks to be some of the narrowest results. I think it’s too early to say who will end up winning those, but I wouldn’t be surprised either way. 
Regardless, if the trends in Nevada and Pennsylvania hold, Biden doesn’t need either Arizona or Georgia as Biden would win the presidency by 279 to 259. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

Regardless, if the trends in Nevada and Pennsylvania hold, Biden doesn’t need either Arizona or Georgia as Biden would win the presidency by 279 to 259. 

Completely agree with everything you say - Biden isn't losing from here. Think Pennsylvania will get over the line before Arizona, but I really hope it's Arizona that puts Biden over the top: John McCain's final act of vengeance from beyond the grave.

• Like 2

Loser elect addresses the nation on how he's been cheated out of the Presidency.

From the West Wing.

Tch.

My lord, Georgia now only has Trump at a 4K lead: 

It's truly terrifying what he's doing right now. Absolutely terrifying. He won't concede will he? The election will be called tonight and he will refuse to accept it and - I guarantee it - encourage his supporters to take to the streets. The man's a nutcase.

• Sad 1