Windsor

Who will win the 2020 US Presidential Election?

Who will win the 2020 US Presidential Election?  

108 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Emf1zeFXEAEBfDa.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 2

The Alaska Senate race was finally called for Sullivan (the GOP incumbent), and with Cunningham conceding to Tillis in North Carolina, it's down to the 2 Georgia runoffs in January to determine control of the Senate.  The Democrats need to win them both to get to 50/50, with Harris as the tiebreaking vote.  

Just in the aim of completeness, Arizona was today called by all other major news networks for Joe Biden. This puts him on 290 electoral votes (20 more than needed), with only Georgia left to declare him the winner (North Carolina will stay Republican unless there are an extraordinary number of late ballots). Not that any of this matters to Donny of course...

The good news just keeps coming!

• Like 2

Tbh, I don’t think Trump’s going to jail. Folk like him usually don’t serve any meaningful time for their crimes because they’re rich...

21 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

The good news just keeps coming!

make jail great again

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Tbh, I don’t think Trump’s going to jail. Folk like him usually don’t serve any meaningful time for their crimes because they’re rich...

Note, please, “out of money”. 

You may be right but I’m trying to keep this nice idea going in my mind.

13 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Note, please, “out of money”. 

You may be right but I’m trying to keep this nice idea going in my mind.

Yeah, sorry to being a skeptical bastard. In case you haven’t noticed the United States justice system is really fucked up on how they give folk sentences...

• Like 1

What has happened to all the money his supporters gave to fight the legal battles?

10 minutes ago, torbrexbones said:

What has happened to all the money his supporters gave to fight the legal battles?

The many facial expressions of Donald Trump

5A7478B8-C6ED-4F76-86F6-0DEBF819C660.thumb.jpeg.de7a6e6e5d9d672311b597e7417f0825.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Nancy Pelosi and several other prominent Democrats have been eaten by a giant sea-monster (it says here).

• Haha 1

I'd forgotten about this. Third presidential debate in 2016: Hillary told us exactly what was going to happen. Word for word. He's an absolute fantasist.

• Like 1

Sounds like Trump’s rhetoric on absentee voting may have cost him a state... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yep, best argument is to use a previous Deathlist hit as the cause of fraud, clearly... 

Welp, that’s another potential argument destroyed: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yep, that’s clearly what happened: 

Image may contain: 1 person, text that says "Alyssa Milano @Alyssa_Milano feel the need to point out (again) that our voting system is vulnerable to attack. Citizens of 13 states will be voting in the midterms on insecure, obsolete, hackable paperless voting machines that cannot be recounted. 10:53 PM 6/13/18 Twitter for iPhone 937 Retweets 696 Quote Tweets 1,637 Likes"

Rudy Guiliani's claims about election fraud are ridic--

I am beginning to form the opinion that the Republicans deserve Trump and as a group have the mentality to bear arms, carry and transmit disease and blindly follow a corrupt spitting image puppet. Far from showing themselves to be world leaders they put themselves forward as narcissistic losers who act like spoilt children in defeat. The system should stop this from occurring but does not, too many powerful vested interests who do not want change. 

1 hour ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Image may contain: 1 person, text that says "Alyssa Milano @Alyssa_Milano feel the need to point out (again) that our voting system is vulnerable to attack. Citizens of 13 states will be voting in the midterms on insecure, obsolete, hackable paperless voting machines that cannot be recounted. 10:53 PM 6/13/18 Twitter for iPhone 937 Retweets 696 Quote Tweets 1,637 Likes"

Rudy Guiliani's claims about election fraud are ridic--

ulous.

They are mostly trying to throw out the mail-in votes. And those are all paper ballots.

• Like 5

Carl Bernstein disinfecting Capitol Hill for the second time in 50 years. He concludes with:

With few exceptions, their craven public silence has helped enable Trump’s most grievous conduct—including undermining and discrediting the US the electoral system.

Ouch. My other point would be: that means 28 Republican Senators have said sweet FA about Trump's attempts to rig the election.

Of the names mentioned, Collins and Murkowski gotta keep their moderate image, Romney and to a lesser extent Sasse gotta keep an anti Trump image (even though every time they’re against Trump it’s pointless), McSally defeated in general, Roberts and Alexander retiring after this term, Toomey retiring after 2022 (probably Burr too, although he’s not absolute), and while nothing’s been announced yet everything is pointing towards Shelby retiring in 2022. Which has 9 to 10 senators at least who don’t really face any repercussions for saying stuff privately, yet apart from Romney (who again, is speaking out when it’s totally meaningless), they aren’t really speaking out against Trump’s action.