Paul Bearer

Captain Tom Moore

If you believe, Captain Tom showed us that healthcare doesn't need to be paid with taxes, but can instead rely on private benefactors. All capitalists agree.

By the way, how is my dear "I want to work with terminal cancer" MBE Jacci Woodcock doing? (Probably about to die because I dropped her from all my teams)

Is there a term for whatever this weird positivity pile on thing is that we do in this country? Like whatever the opposite of McCarthyism would be called.

We're a very culty little island

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, j0neseur0 said:

We’re a very culty little island

Typo?

• Haha 2

Comrade Blueandwhitearmy has a simple yet cunning plan to further the Capn's good work:

Confiscate the entire £750m that this 'handsome 37-year-old polo-playing friend of Prince William' has just inherited from his dead dad Lord Vestey and pop it into the NHS's bank account. That's almost 20 times what stingy Joe Public feebly managed to stump up with Tom's perambulatory encouragement. Then let his servants loose with his collection of shotguns, and... roll camera. The Mail can have the exclusive on the picture shoot.

For that, I'd get off my arse and give a round of applause.

• Like 2

It gets worse.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">My portrait of captain Tom <a href="https://t.co/zjkw5EsHJ3">pic.twitter.com/zjkw5EsHJ3</a></p>&mdash; doug stringer (@galleryofdoug) <a href="https://twitter.com/galleryofdoug/status/1357002946945425409?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 3, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I cant do it.

Fuck it

2 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">My portrait of captain Tom <a href="https://t.co/zjkw5EsHJ3">pic.twitter.com/zjkw5EsHJ3</a></p>&mdash; doug stringer (@galleryofdoug) <a href="https://twitter.com/galleryofdoug/status/1357002946945425409?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 3, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I cant do it.

Fuck it

Copy and paste the tweet's URL onto the forum post and then press enter.

As such:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Death Impends said:

Copy and paste the tweet's URL onto the forum post and then press enter.

As such:

Many thanks!

Haven't really seen his other daughter have we, obviously Hannah lived with him and handled all the PR but Lucy has a Spanish surname so I guess she doesn't live in the UK and maybe hasn't been able to get back here. Doesn't appear to have been with him at the end. 

19 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Haven't really seen his other daughter have we, obviously Hannah lived with him and handled all the PR but Lucy has a Spanish surname so I guess she doesn't live in the UK and maybe hasn't been able to get back here. Doesn't appear to have been with him at the end. 

I think she is in the UK.

3 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Portuguese actually.

42 minutes ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

Fucking hell 

To be fair, calling yourself "Fart Yoda" is pretty weird too.

Come on now, which one of you is a 35-year-old Lanark man with a Twitter account?

I've calculated that there are 57,251 offensive posts on this forum, only 246 of which are mine. It's only a matter of time before this utterly depraved so-called 'deathlist' (deathlust!) website is closed down.

• Confused 1

34 minutes ago, harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy said:

Come on now, which one of you is a 35-year-old Lanark man with a Twitter account?

I've calculated that there are 57,251 offensive posts on this forum, only 246 of which are mine. It's only a matter of time before this utterly depraved so-called 'deathlist' (deathlust!) website is closed down.

What was it he allegedly twatted? 

13 minutes ago, Paul Bearer said:

If I quoted that I’d be in contempt of court. Actually, I don’t know, gave up searching after about a minute. Summat racist and anti Semitic, they reckon. 

50 minutes ago, harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy said:

Iain is approx 35-40 and from Scotland... 

4 minutes ago, Octopus of Odstock said:

Iain is approx 35-40 and from Scotland... 

Sadly, it’s not yet a custodial offence to cry crocodile tears over celebrities who you’ve also picked in your 35 deadpool teams.

1 hour ago, harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy said:

I saw this pop up in the news headlines and noted the Daily Mail Online called Laurence Fox a 'Free Speech Campaigner', when presumably they meant 'Massive Cunt'.

• Like 2

Apologies if already posted but this is quite fun.

Captain Tom Moore appearing as a contestant on Blankety Blank in 1983!

• Like 2

On 08/02/2021 at 19:30, Paul Bearer said:

I can't quote it verbatim ( I did see it) but it said something about dead and English soldiers.

Just another day and another Poundland  William Wallace having a rant at the English.

1 hour ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I can't quote it verbatim ( I did see it) but it said something about dead and English soldiers.

Just another day and another Poundland  William Wallace having a rant at the English.

British soldiers, to be precise, and there was a photograph of the chap in a Celtic shirt in front of an Irish flag. No better or worse than the average Saturday at Parkhead.

Par for the course given the long running little local difficulty between Perfidious Albion and The Emerald Isle.