It's been pretty shit so far.  What else can go wrong? I predict "the big one" will hit Los Angeles and San Francisco and/or the possibility of Vesuvius blowing it's top again. There's also Yellowstone, due to go 'bang' anytime and, just for good measure,  I was going to mention the possibility of a mega tsunami due when part of La Palma falls into the Atlantic, but I won't.  ;-) All we need now is a visit from the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse.

Your prediction for the rest of the year? 

I think I'll change my name to Mr Happy. :lol:

• Like 2

Dependent on the economic cost of this plague is likely, plague could breed fascism and fascism will bread war.

So we'll get the fully monty. 

• Like 1

Almost everyone in America loses their jobs.

time-traveler-what-year-is-it-me-2020-coronavirus-meme.jpg

• Haha 5

Justin Bieber releasing 3 more remixes of "Yummy".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

On August 26, Mr Blobby will re-form and take the download chart by storm.

On October 3, mankind will finallybegin to love each other for the rest of eternity.

On December 23, Colonel Tom will pass away while attempting to sit in a tin can far above the moon.

• Haha 1

Big earthquake/tsunami at one of the places hardest hit by coronavirus. Interesting to see!

Also, what about a car/plane crash into a coronavirus quarantine center?

• Thanks 1

On 03/05/2020 at 02:50, chilean way said:

Alien Invasion, maybe?

Or perhaps a fake alien invasion using hologram technology? The world governments already have many of us on lock-down, while travel is restricted for most of us - even when everything opens up a bit, we are still locked inside our countries (many have had help in coming home as soon as possible - `they` do not want a lot of their citizens trapped in other countries when the shit hits the fan.) A worldwide dictatorship perhaps? The invasion will scare a lot of people so they will happily turn over their lives/perceived freedoms for protection.

Which is more scary? A fake or real alien invasion?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Death Impends said:

Hey! I resemble this remark! :D

I predict we'll get 9/11 the sequel, obese people will not be allowed to leave home for 6 months as it now seems they are the highest risk corona patients, Russia will invade Finland, Prince Philip will die followed by the Queen within 2 weeks, an asteroid will land on Malta, the next Doctor will be a woman again and Colonel Tom will be demoted back to Captain after they check his computer.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Miracle Aligner said:

bread war.

Hopefully with dough in such short supply everyone will just be able to roll with it and not look for a slice of the action.

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

I'm already on record that we'll see a huge drought.

U.S. war against Iran. Probably in October.

8 hours ago, chilean way said:

Alien Invasion, maybe?

Not many planes flying, so the UFOs should be easier to spot - not that I've seen owt

• Haha 1

Catastophe wise the world is overdue a super-volcano and Yellowstone Park is one site where this could kick off. 

Practically, we're in for a massive economic downturn with impacts on standards of living, working lives and probably some devastating consequences in the third world (unleashing even more refugees). 

Oh aye, and next season's football might not happen.If it does those of us loving League Two might be watching lots of part-timers. During a break for injury we could even lean over the fence, talk to the goalie and arrange him to come round the following week to fix our guttering, or summat

2 hours ago, Youth in Asia said:

I predict we'll get 9/11 the sequel, obese people will not be allowed to leave home for 6 months as it now seems they are the highest risk corona patients, Russia will invade Finland, Prince Philip will die followed by the Queen within 2 weeks, an asteroid will land on Malta, the next Doctor will be a woman again and Colonel Tom will be demoted back to Captain after they check his computer.

Thus making them even more obese.

1 hour ago, maryportfuncity said:

Catastophe wise the world is overdue a super-volcano and Yellowstone Park is one site where this could kick off. 

Practically, we're in for a massive economic downturn with impacts on standards of living, working lives and probably some devastating consequences in the third world (unleashing even more refugees). 

Oh aye, and next season's football might not happen.If it does those of us loving League Two might be watching lots of part-timers. During a break for injury we could even lean over the fence, talk to the goalie and arrange him to come round the following week to fix our guttering, or summat

Latest proposal is to play the rest of the premier league season out in Perth, Australia.

Nope - I didn't make that up.

Tbf if players and clubs are up for it and it means we get some live footy again then yes please. If it's behind closed doors who cares where they play it. 

We need to keep Gooseberry Crumble away from this thread!

• Haha 5

11 hours ago, Paul Bearer said:

It's been pretty shit so far.  What else can go wrong? I predict "the big one" will hit Los Angeles and San Francisco and/or the possibility of Vesuvius blowing it's top again. There's also Yellowstone, due to go 'bang' anytime and, just for good measure,  I was going to mention the possibility of a mega tsunami due when part of La Palma falls into the Atlantic, but I won't.  ;-) All we need now is a visit from the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse.

Your prediction for the rest of the year? 

I think I'll change my name to Mr Happy. :lol:

I've got a mug for that!