Drewsky1211

The 10th Death of 2020

The 10th Death of 2020  

128 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Gone for the former golfing puff adder herself, Prunella 

I shut my eyes and wiggled my mouse and clicked. Prunella Scales. I mean its possible...

Peter sutcliffe 

Bob dole

I'm just going to stick with Leslie Phillips till he finally goes. How can he still be alive ? 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

I'm just going to stick with Leslie Phillips till he finally goes. How can he still be alive ? 

Remarkable that he is still going. According to Wikipedia, he was too ill to attend the inquest into his wife's suicide. That was nine years ago. 

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

27 minutes ago, IRememberTheDayZsaZsaDied said:

I voted for Hillary's best friend...

Unnecessary. You just need to change the batteries.

• Haha 2

I feel like OdH or Lynn will go soon, I Don’t know why but god that’s strong (I may look like a fool making predictions about Olivia dying soon...)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lafaucheuse said:

I feel like OdH or Lynn will go soon, I Don’t know why but god that’s strong (I may look like a fool making predictions about Olivia dying soon...)

I too get a strong feeling that a death is due pretty soon although I dont get the strong vibes around Olivia De Havilland.Im not saying it won't be her but I'm not getting feelings around her name. Bob Dole, Leslie Phillips, Lester Piggott and Joanne Woodward are the names were I get vibes.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

I too get a strong feeling that a death is due pretty soon although I dont get the strong vibes around Olivia De Havilland.Im not saying it won't be her but I'm not getting feelings around her name. Bob Dole, Leslie Phillips, Lester Piggott and Joanne Woodward are the names were I get vibes.

Bob Dole and Leslie Phillips wouldn't be that surprising you're right ! I almost forgot Lester Piggott, whereas Joanne Woodward, I just hope this ain't her…

• Like 1

I have already voted but is there anyone on the list actually in any danger of dying?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, torbrexbones said:

I have already voted but is there anyone on the list actually in any danger of dying?

The only one I think is near dying is Tom Smith. The others: not so much. For some reason I voted for Desmond Tutu though because of Covid-19 and because South Africa is being hard hit now - but that is the only reason. ( I would have voted Tom Smith under normal circumstances.)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 20/05/2020 at 11:16, Lafaucheuse said:

Bob Dole and Leslie Phillips wouldn't be that surprising you're right ! I almost forgot Lester Piggott, whereas Joanne Woodward, I just hope this ain't her…

Every time I see Bob Dole or Leslie Philips on the list I always have that feeling that they should be dead allready.You know what I mean ? It's like they've somehow cheated the grim reaper and gone on longer than they were meant to !

2 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

Every time I see Bob Dole or Leslie Philips on the list I always have that feeling that they should be dead allready.You know what I mean ? It's like they've somehow cheated the grim reaper and gone on longer than they were meant to !

Nobby Stiles to

Cheney.

Hey, one can wish....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Deathtreat23 said:

Confrimed in the last hour that the tenth hit is Dame Vera.

Meat again?