Putin

Brian May

Looks like he has recovered now but one to keep an eye on he is in his 70s and will be massive death when he does go.

• Like 2

Big miss for the subtitle, easily could’ve been “Will he get another sheer heart attack?”.

14 minutes ago, Putin said:

Brian May is the guitarist to the famous band Queen.

He is also an astrophysicist, which should provide plenty more material.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Toast said:

His heart goes supernova?

14 minutes ago, Toast said:

Yeah, my bad. Edited in

He's not going anywhere in the next ten years, we're better off looking at Theresa May

Brian May... Looks to me like he can live a longer then predicted.

7 hours ago, Fergie86 said:

Looks like he has recovered now but one to keep an eye on he is in his 70s and will be massive death when he does go.

Hopefully it won't be for a long time yet but Anita Dobson will be one hell of a rich widow when the time does come.

1 hour ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Hopefully it won't be for a long time yet but Anita Dobson will be one hell of a rich widow when the time does come.

Unless he leaves it all to the badgers

• Haha 1

AHA says 1/5 men have a second heart attack within 5 years after the first one. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Deadmanwalking said:

AHA says 1/5 men have a second heart attack within 5 years after the first one. 

Not as catchy as Take On Me

• Like 3
  • Haha 12

In order to stay relevant and newsworthy, he'll be changing his name to Brian June on Monday, when he'll be contracting covid and walking round the billiard room of his mansion 13 times to raise money for the More Badgers in My Wood campaign.

The only thing I know about this wanker is that he made a hideous-sounding guitar out of a perfectly functional and inoffensive fireplace.

My guess is the remaining members of Queen will die in this order:

1) John Deacon

2) Brian May

3) Roger Taylor

Brian May.........but he didn’t......

16 hours ago, Cant Wait said:

Brian May... Looks to me like he can live a longer then predicted.

Yeah, wouldn't be suprised if he'd make it loooong into his 80s.

• Like 1

During a recent interview with The Times, the Queen guitarist opened up about how his recovery’s been a “long climb back” that included another brush with death. “I’ve had complications due to the drugs I’m on, one of which was a stomach explosion that nearly killed me,” he divulged.

https://www.spin.com/2020/09/brian-may-says-he-nearly-died-from-a-stomach-explosion-while-recovering-from-his-heart-attack/

Brian May's basement in Kensington was flooded, and many of his fond relics were destroyed.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/brian-may-kensington-home-london-floods-b945455.html

The main contributor to the floods seems to be all the rich people building basements.

Brian also has a massive mansion in Surrey, which was almost destroyed in a forest fire last year

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/brian-may-house-saved-wildfire-surrey-a4521331.html

At the time he said "the forest fire is still smouldering less than a mile from my own house and studio, and the fond relics of my entire life. Today we were able to begin to thank the amazing firefighters who risked their lives to contain this huge and treacherous wild furnace on the heath land of Sunningdale Golf Course - which actually adjoins my property. Yesterday, I was rescuing as many precious things from my house as was practicable, under threat of the whole thing going up in flames, but praying that the horror would not happen. "

So it looks like he moved his fond relics to his Kensington basement for safekeeping ... and they are now covered in sewage.

Brian also has well documented health problems, including a recent heart attack, and being hospitalised for ripping his glutes while gardening.

And all of this is in the last 18 months. Poor Brian. How much can one man take?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Youth in Asia said:

Brian May's basement in Kensington was flooded, and many of his fond relics were destroyed.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/brian-may-kensington-home-london-floods-b945455.html

The main contributor to the floods seems to be all the rich people building basements.

Brian also has a massive mansion in Surrey, which was almost destroyed in a forest fire last year

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/brian-may-house-saved-wildfire-surrey-a4521331.html

At the time he said "the forest fire is still smouldering less than a mile from my own house and studio, and the fond relics of my entire life. Today we were able to begin to thank the amazing firefighters who risked their lives to contain this huge and treacherous wild furnace on the heath land of Sunningdale Golf Course - which actually adjoins my property. Yesterday, I was rescuing as many precious things from my house as was practicable, under threat of the whole thing going up in flames, but praying that the horror would not happen. "

So it looks like he moved his fond relics to his Kensington basement for safekeeping ... and they are now covered in sewage.

Brian also has well documented health problems, including a recent heart attack, and being hospitalised for ripping his glutes while gardening.

And all of this is in the last 18 months. Poor Brian. How much can one man take?

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgflip.com%2F2p3j6p.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Possibly the world's smallest guitar would be more appropriate in this case. "while my guitar gently weeps at the fate of my fond relics"

7 hours ago, time said:

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgflip.com%2F2p3j6p.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Just 'cos the guys (probably) got a few Bob and still (probably) raking it in doesn't mean we should enjoy his misfortune.   The fires and floods can happen to anyone and I've no doubt he's lost a few sentimental valuables in the flooding. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Paul Bearer said:

Just 'cos the guys (probably) got a few Bob and still (probably) raking it in doesn't mean we should enjoy his misfortune.   The fires and floods can happen to anyone and I've no doubt he's lost a few sentimental valuables in the flooding. 

Not Anita Dobson though

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Paul Bearer said:

I'm not his misfortune, but equally, I'm not particularly sympathetic either. No-one was killed, no one injured, its just possessions. He/they'll get over it.

• Like 1