5 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

His mum was a bit hot in her day.

tumblr_lyte0zboQZ1ro9isco1_1280.jpg

Two things I didn't know about her: one is that she played Cassandra's mum in OFAH, and the other is that a really rather attractive woman like this managed to give birth to someone who looks like an anaemic otter desperately trying not to cum itself.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Two things I didn't know about her: one is that she played Cassandra's mum in OFAH, and the other is that a really rather attractive woman like this managed to give birth to someone who looks like an anaemic otter desperately trying not to cum itself.

Look up his fathers side of the family.;)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Look up his fathers side of the family.;)

Oh fucking Jesus, it all becomes clear:

7973F02B-26EC-436F-9ACE-D728368A58BA.thumb.jpeg.a22302060c136b86f85e78a95f43600c.jpeg

I no longer visit Mumsnet frequently, but I recall that there seemed to be a lot of women on there who fancy him rotten. 

One of them had the username "Bendydick Cuminsnatch". 

They're an embarrassing lot on there - some behave like kids who have just discovered sex.

I can't help but read his name as Cucumberpatch.  He does nothing for me, btw, so I won't be found there doing press-ups, as the old joke goes.

28 minutes ago, Toast said:

I no longer visit Mumsnet frequently, but I recall that there seemed to be a lot of women on there who fancy him rotten. 

They're an embarrassing lot on there - some behave like kids who have just discovered sex.

I can't help but read his name as Cucumberpatch.  He does nothing for me, btw, so I won't be found there doing press-ups, as the old joke goes.

That's what I say!!!!:D

45 minutes ago, Toast said:

I always think of Cumberland

1 hour ago, Toast said:

We call him all sorts in our house.  Usually Bumberclart Spunkysplash.

I also don’t fancy him, he looks like someone tried to blow dry his face on the number 3 setting.

I do however frequent Mumsnet, simply to drop in a shit stirring post now and again -a bigger bunch of self obsessed, thick as fucking pigshit absolute cunts you’ll never find. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

We call him all sorts in our house.  Usually Bumberclart Spunkysplash.

I also don’t fancy him, he looks like someone tried to blow dry his face on the number 3 setting.

I do however frequent Mumsnet, simply to drop in a shit stirring post now and again -a bigger bunch of self obsessed, thick as fucking pigshit absolute cunts you’ll never find. 

He looks like someone who's had a facelift who never needed one to begin with

• Haha 1

Alan Gorrie of AWB is 74

Bernie Leadon of The Eagles is 73

John Lodge is 75

Kim Carnes is 75

Carlos Santana is 73

Michael Anthony ( Van Halen) is 66

Jem Finer (Pogues) is 65

Paul Cook (Sex Pistols) is 64

Nathaniel Thomas Wilson (better known as Kool G Rap) turns 52 today. Crazy how so many iconic gangsta rappers are now in their 50s...

1 hour ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Nathaniel Thomas Wilson (better known as Kool G Rap) turns 52 today. Crazy how so many iconic gangsta rappers are now in their 50s...

Indeed, one would expect them to have all been murdered by now.

• Haha 5

Jacques Delors is 95 today

See the source image

18 minutes ago, Toast said:

Indeed, one would expect them to have all been murdered by now.

Usually the best ones that get murdered - although the more modern rappers that get killed are usually shit. Actually, let me rephrase, all modern rap is shit (with very few exceptions)...

On 19/07/2020 at 17:27, Toast said:

He does nothing for me either. He looks how I imagine an alien would. I would have been at Manchester University the same time he was there though I doubt we would have moved in the same circles.

Dame Diana Rigg is 82 today.

22 minutes ago, Handrejka said:

Dame Diana Rigg is 82 today.

Ah. :bow:

As you were...

Garry Trudeau is 72 today

See the source image

Sally_Ann_Howes_1965.thumb.JPG.7f9a427edefa2a39c6df796af6c6c52b.JPG

Well seeing as nobody else has done it, happy 90th birthday (for yesterday) to Sally Ann Howes, best known for playing Truly Scrumptious in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

Her co-star of course was Dick Van Dyke, soon to be 95.

• Like 1

Ruthie Thompson, off of Disney, 110 today! :birthday:

87F782AC-3593-4E16-8D70-36C6E91FB20D.jpeg.77ff5b6e374bf53455c84456c9bc48a0.jpeg

• Like 4

Birthdays for $100 please Alex

See the source image

Who is 80 today?

• Like 1

Lakshminarayana Subramaniam, an Indian violinist, composer and conductor is 73 today, perhaps a candidate for the what a monicer thread.

David Essex is also 73 today

Ronny Cox is 82 today. His debut role was in Deliverance, hired because he could play guitar