3 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Wholf isnt my alt, shes my cousin...

Maybe dont come to conclusions so quickly dickweed, I know you got the hots for me but sadly I'm just not that into you so enough of the cyberstalking already...

Well, at least someone’s on your side. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Well, at least someone’s on your side. 

I'd be embarrassed to have you on my side

43 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Maybe dont come to conclusions so quickly dickweed, I know you got the hots for me but sadly I'm just not that into you so enough of the cyberstalking already...

I've got visions of Tommy Cooper playing two parts by turning from one side to the other while his characters talk to each other.

You must be exhausted.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I've got visions of Tommy Cooper playing two parts by turning from one side to the other while his characters talk to each other.

You must be exhausted.

Dont listen to him guys, he thought we were his socks earlier.

1 hour ago, Kenny McCormick said:

But he's arrived at the right conclusion hasn't he?  Both accounts have the same named person in their email address. 

On a separate note, regularly referring to another member's sexuality says more about you than it does about him in my opinion.   Some - myself included -  might consider the tone of your post to be verging on harassment.   I would ask you to reflect on that for a while and perhaps moderate your posting style accordingly.  Otherwise I'll do it for you.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, DevonDeathTrip said:

But he's arrived at the right conclusion hasn't he?  Both accounts have the same named person in their email address. 

On a separate note, regularly referring to another member's sexuality says more about you than it does about him in my opinion.   Some - myself included -  might consider the tone of your post to be verging on harassment.   I would ask you to reflect on that for a while and perhaps moderate your posting style accordingly.  Otherwise I'll do it for you.

Yes it was once my former account that I forgot the password to. Anything else?

4 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Yes it was once my former account that I forgot the password to. Anything else?

:lol: So your cousin still knows your password, logged into your old account and liked 25 of your posts??  

• Haha 7

6 minutes ago, DevonDeathTrip said:

:lol: So your cousin still knows your password, logged into your old account and liked 25 of your posts??  

Oh my God, you killed Kenny!

• Haha 1

Just now, DevonDeathTrip said:

Since you're asking for the full report: I figured it out after some time so I gave the account to her, as I had the Kenny account for some months.

I gave the details to her on my birthday and now the account is hers. I asked her to change the account to reflect her and not myself as I had moved on with the Kenny account.

Anymore questions?

1 minute ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Since you're asking for the full report: I figured it out after some time so I gave the account to her, as I had the Kenny account for some months.

I gave the details to her on my birthday and now the account is hers. I asked her to change the account to reflect her and not myself as I had moved on with the Kenny account.

Anymore questions?

Yes, one more.

Do you seriously expect anyone to believe that? :facepalm:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, DevonDeathTrip said:

Yes, one more.

Do you seriously expect anyone to believe that? :facepalm:

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, I cant make anyone believe anything. But if you want to give yourself credit by 'calling my bluff' then who am I to stop you?

Healey's first law of holes: if in one, stop digging.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, I cant make anyone believe anything. But if you want to give yourself credit by 'calling my bluff' then who am I to stop you?

Well then, don’t make such a fake story up then Wholf. 

Y'know all this has nothing to do with birthdays right?

11 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Y'know all this has nothing to do with birthdays right?

Leave the moderating to me please.

I mean, I could split the posts into a new topic called "Kenny McCormick Caught Lying" and we could just carry on if you'd prefer?   However, unlike you, I don't really approve of singling out individual members for unwanted attention, so I'm happy to put that idea on ice for a while.

Go well.

DDT

• Like 3

I think Kenny just got owned by DDT.

Sometimes, just sometimes, magic happens here. :lol:

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I think Kenny just got owned by DDT.

Sometimes, just sometimes, magic happens here. :lol:

What are you still doing up at this hour?

4 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

What are you still doing up at this hour?

He’s eating popcorn while watching the fireworks unfold between you and DDT. :D 

1 minute ago, Joey Russ said:

He shouldn't be eating popcorn without his dentures

2 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Fireworks?

Ok, DDT is the rocket and Kenny is the 2 inch fuse.

• Like 1

I'm innocent until proven guilty. 

Got to give to Kenny, at least he’s persistent on how massively arrogant he sounds while trying to sound like the man with the upper hand. 

I've got nothing to hide, nor nothing to gain from this argument. I know who my friends are and I know who arent my friends. You guys always rip on me for whatever reason so why would I expect you to believe me? I'm not going to convince you as that would just be a waste of my time and effort.

14 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Got to give to Kenny, at least he’s persistent on how massively arrogant he sounds while trying to sound like the man with the upper hand. 

Well, it's just the drivel of a delusional, friendless, frustrated little narcissist. Something to laugh at though innit :D

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1