Arsewipe

Deathlisters who are dead

This is actually a really interesting thread, its like a murder mystery except its not a murder and we dont know who the victim is.

• Haha 1

On 14/07/2020 at 20:02, Lard Bazaar said:

Why though? It’s a completely different thing.  I found it quite comforting to be able to post things here during my sister’s illness and subsequent death at the age of 43, fully aware it’s strangers on the internet and most people don’t give a fuck but that was useful as it’s people ‘outside’ of the situation, if that makes sense?  

I'm sorry about your sister, 43 is no age. :( I guess for me it would be the whole deadpool competition aspect of the forum that would bother me. The off-topic threads are probably great support if you've developed long-lasting friendships here.

Given themaninblack returned to update the Champions League trophy for Liverpool as his profile pic, should we be concerned if he doesn't turn up next week after the Chelsea game to put the Premier League one up? 

1 hour ago, Predictor said:

I'm sorry about your sister, 43 is no age. :( I guess for me it would be the whole deadpool competition aspect of the forum that would bother me. The off-topic threads are probably great support if you've developed long-lasting friendships here.

Horses for courses, innit.  Thank you - she had a brain tumour.  An ugly, drawn out, horrible death.  I somewhat stupidly calculated the day that I would be the exact age she died, half expecting to get hit by a bus or something. That day has now long passed.  Does weird things to your mind, thinking about shit like that. Let’s get back to jokes about cocks and shagging :D it’s what she would have wanted! 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

I somewhat stupidly calculated the day that I would be the exact age she died, half expecting to get hit by a bus or something. That day has now long passed.  Does weird things to your mind, thinking about shit like that.

It does that.  Having long ago passed the age of my Dad's untimely death,  I was recently unnerved to realise that I'd also passed my mother's.  :unsure:

• Sad 2

Well, as forum fave Tom Lehrer said back in 1965: “It is sobering to consider that when Mozart was my age he had already been dead for a year.” Of course, he's now outlived 2 Mozarts and change.

Loudon Wainwright made a big deal of surpassing his fathers age. He even named an album Older Than My Old Man Now. That was nearly a decade ago and he's still going.

Mind you, when folk we knew died, or the house went on fire, or what not, I've mostly come here for the crap jokes...

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Toast said:

It does that.  Having long ago passed the age of my Dad's untimely death,  I was recently unnerved to realise that I'd also passed my mother's.  :unsure:

Time waits for no man, woman, Lard or Toast :pop:

6 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

aeb4d945648629.5837b65ff4037.gif

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lard Bazaar said:

5 hours ago, Toast said:

aeb4d945648629.5837b65ff4037.gif

I can wait, don't worry about that.

having said that, my mother died quite young and I'm not far off the age she was when she died (< 1 year). There are times when i wonder if I'm destined for the same fate.

Anyhow, until that happens, onwards & upwards & whatever.

2 hours ago, time said:

I can wait, don't worry about that.

having said that, my mother died quite young and I'm not far off the age she was when she died (< 1 year). There are times when i wonder if I'm destined for the same fate.

Anyhow, until that happens, onwards & upwards & whatever.

Sorry to hear about your mum's early end, hopefully you'll surpass her by a significant margin. If not, please arrange for your death to be announced on this thread ;) 

I have now passed by Mum's age by several years but still have 40 to go to surpass Dad

• Sad 1

I've passed my mums age by 15 years and still have 20 to to reach my dads age. 

• Like 2

I  have to live 30 more years to reach my father's age. My mother is in notorious poor health but somehow still going at 84. My grandparents lived, in average, way more.

Both parents are alive for me, Mum is 48 and Dad is 50. 3/4 grandparents are still alive. Considering I eat mostly junk food and chainsmoke (on top of my skin condition and respiratory issues) I think I'd probably see myself as lucky to hit my 70s tbh. 80's would be ideal for me.

27 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Both parents are alive for me, Mum is 48 and Dad is 50.

FFS.

• Haha 3

I've outlived my dad by years - but, then again, he might still be around if Jack Ruby hadn't shot him!

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Kenny McCormick said:

on top of my skin condition 

Don't worry, the zits will go away once you start to shave!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lard Bazaar said:

FFS.

Yeah, I'm so youthful that even my parents are younger than you, mr long ballsack man.

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

It's a shame we can only show one reaction at a time :o :facepalm: :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, One shot Paddy said:

Don't worry, the zits will go away once you start to shave!

Imagine getting insulted by boomers due to envy of youth xD

7 hours ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Yeah, I'm so youthful that even my parents are younger than you, mr long ballsack man.

A) I’m 46

2) I don’t own a ball sack (unless you count the one I’m married to)

C) I was making the point that it made me feel old, so wind your fucking neck in.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Lard Bazaar said:

A) I’m 46

2) I don’t own a ball sack (unless you count the one I’m married to)

C) I was making the point that it made me feel old, so wind your fucking neck in.

But your avatar is literally of a ballsack...

41 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

But your avatar is literally of a ballsack...

Fair point, I‘ve been here so long I’d forgotten that - I’m not a Mr or a man though. 

3 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Fair point, I‘ve been here so long I’d forgotten that - I’m not a Mr or a man though. 

As someone who doesn't look closely at avatars, for years I've thought that was a really weird angle of the angel of the north photoshopped onto that background..... 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Nor Mrs or a woman?