Arsewipe

Deathlisters who are dead

1 hour ago, natquen said:

I'm not prolific enough a poster to be noticed if something did happen to me (I mostly lurk), but I had a stroke 14 years ago this coming week, at the ripe old age of... 27.  Yes, I nearly joined the 27 Club!  Luckily, I made a quick and virtually full recovery - I have some slight (barely noticeable) reduction in sensation in my left arm as the only residual deficit.

Are there any other deathlisters who've had their own brush with 'death', particularly at a relatively young age?

I am annoyingly healthy.I have never been to hospital for any reason, never even get the flu or a cold normally, but I drink like a fish and eat junk food like a human dustbin !Never exercise or anything.  I could live to 110 

• Like 1

I'm still here, in the trees, watching, doing squirrelly things.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Lewd_Squirrel said:

I'm still here, in the trees, watching, doing squirrelly things.

Congrats on lasting 15 years on the deathlist forum. I don't think I will last nearly that long! :D

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

Congrats on lasting 15 years on the deathlist forum. I don't think I will last nearly that long! :D

Well, we all live in hope that you fuck off very soon.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, natquen said:

I'm not prolific enough a poster to be noticed if something did happen to me (I mostly lurk), but I had a stroke 14 years ago this coming week, at the ripe old age of... 27.  Yes, I nearly joined the 27 Club!  Luckily, I made a quick and virtually full recovery - I have some slight (barely noticeable) reduction in sensation in my left arm as the only residual deficit.

Are there any other deathlisters who've had their own brush with 'death', particularly at a relatively young age?

Well, yes and no

My rock climbing friends developed greater talents than me and quite early on I had an - ahem - extreme learning experience whilst climbing from which I escaped completely unscathed,  after which they headed to even more challenging mountains and I started running long distances on roads. A few years after that I was diagnosed with a severe health condition which suggested I was lucky to have seen my most recent birthday (on which I was 29). One hefty chunk of cash and private medical consultation later I was left in no doubt the GP who'd informed me of the problem was so wrong that she had been ill advised to even suggest it. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, natquen said:

I was once involved in a fight with some chavs when I was 16. Three of them vs me and one had this wrench, the three accused me of trying to egg the main guys car or something and they started to cornered me. Managed to slip away before they had me cornered and I just fucking ran. I heard the next day from my friend that the main guy who came after me had once stabbed someone so I guess I'll never know how bad it could've been should I stayed and fought them.

Much to the dismay of some of the woeful twats on this forum, I am still alive and well. For a smoker I am in good shape, so I may be here for some time yet.

• Shocked 1

11 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

11 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Well, we all live in hope that you fuck off very soon.

I still love you <3

I didnt include any banned members in my list, as they wouldn't be able to reply anyway, but do we know if Zorders is still alive? Has anyone remained in contact with him?

He's still on Phantom's Christmas Card list I believe.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, En Passant said:

He's still on Phantom's Christmas Card list I believe.

Just for funsies, I'll send him a card when Ramadam rolls around

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Kenny McCormick said:

I didnt include any banned members in my list, as they wouldn't be able to reply anyway, but do we know if Zorders is still alive? Has anyone remained in contact with him?

The last time he acceded with his other account (which is one of Fatima's secrets) was more than two years ago.

8 hours ago, Kenny McCormick said:

He showed up in May to troll with me and to tell LFN to kill himself, don’t worry about him. 

1 hour ago, Joey Russ said:

He showed up in May to troll with me and to tell LFN to kill himself, don’t worry about him. 

Yeah, it was, without a doubt, one of the funniest PMs I have ever had, anywhere!

On 17/08/2020 at 04:49, Doc said:

I still love you <3

Banshees, you old fucker, you, welcome back!!! :D

On 17/08/2020 at 01:52, CoffinLodger said:

I am annoyingly healthy.I have never been to hospital for any reason, never even get the flu or a cold normally, but I drink like a fish and eat junk food like a human dustbin !Never exercise or anything.  I could live to 110 

The stroke was my first stint in hospital - what a way to start!  Well, other than a half-day stay I had a week prior for a diagnostic test.

21 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Banshees, you old fucker, you, welcome back!!! :D

For real? 

Awesome!

10 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

For real? 

Awesome!

I live in hope!

If any guess we make over who's most likely to be dead then its probably this guy called @Bennett_Cerf, who was born in 1942 and was last seen posting 14 years ago. Of course there's a good chance he is still alive but 78 is the life expectancy of an average man in the UK. So theres a fair chance that there must be a dead DLer on this forum.

I've updated the original post with the years the DLers provided, second oldest is 1944.

Bennett was Bruno Brimley's, ahem, cousin.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, DevonDeathTrip said:

Bennett was Bruno Brimley's, ahem, cousin.

I knew he was someone's alter ego. I couldn't remember whose. 

Being someone's cousin is going to be the Deathlist forum version of driving to Barnard Castle to test your eyesight...

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

On 06/08/2020 at 21:39, Kenny McCormick said:

Returning to this thread, as I am intrigued to see who may just be MIA or very possibly dead. I've made a list of those who:

- haven't been online for a year or longer

- who have had over 100 posts (I'm not doing every account, fuck that).

So if you is alive, give this post a react/comment/quote/message me abuse/whatever and I'll take you off the list:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So here we go... Our list of possibly dead DLers:

1000 posts+ club:

@honez

If confirmed dead, I shall state next to their name that they are no longer with us...

Feel free to confirm the status of any of the above if you have any information about them outside of the forum. 

I’m not dead. I’ve just been busy with other stuff.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, honez said:

Updated, thanks

8 hours ago, honez said:

Welcome back Honez. Good to hear from you again.