Gooseberry Crumble

Famous celebrity births , pregnancies and babies

Thought it would be a good thing to have as a counterbalance to all the discussion on deaths and ill health to have a thread  dedicated to  the reporting of births of new life  to celebrities and famous people  https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/12067247/lauren-pope-gives-birth-baby-girl/

We start of with the birth of a baby girl called Raine  to ex TOWIE reality tv star Lauren Pope. 

• Like 1

Must we?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

I'm sure there was another thread about this.

4 minutes ago, Toast said:

I'm sure there was another thread about this.

I have searched for it in the past and today and could not find one 

Showing my age here, but seeing the above, whose career seems to consist of playing 'self' makes me yearn for the days of the famous-for-being-famous T P-T.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, time said:

Showing my age here, but seeing the above, whose career seems to consist of playing 'self' makes me yearn for the days of the famous-for-being-famous T P-T.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/12123977/emma-bunton-spice-girls-third-baby/

Well I'm sure this one will please you a bit more than a TOWIE star then!

Emma Bunton has apparently thrown the next Spice Girls tour/reunion in doubt as apparently she is keen on now having a third child. 

Found it.

Didn't really take off as a competition but still served as a repository for announcements of z-listers "welcoming"  :glare: new offspring.

• Like 2

I don’t know who any of these absolute fucking no-marks are with the exception of Bunton - every time she’s on the telly my old man suddenly has to go to the bathroom for some reason? :wacko:

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

I don’t know who any of these absolute fucking no-marks are with the exception of Bunton - every time she’s on the telly my old man suddenly has to go to the bathroom for some reason? :wacko:

Lol :D That may be an age thing......;)

Anyway Katy Perry,  a Star Wars actress and Game of thrones actress amongst others are all due to give birth soon so this thread will be very busy with news on big name celebrities!

I've a feeling a royal pregnancy announcement is due in the not too distant future also.....

13 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Thought it would be a good thing to have as a counterbalance to all the discussion on deaths and ill health to have a thread  dedicated to  the reporting of births of new life  to celebrities and famous people  https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/12067247/lauren-pope-gives-birth-baby-girl/

We start of with the birth of a baby girl called Raine  to ex TOWIE reality tv star Lauren Pope. 

Who is pregnant Lauren Pope's millionaire boyfriend Tony Keterman?

I'm going to guess he's a millionaire called Tony who is sleeping with a woman called Lauren.

• Like 1

Just now, msc said:

Who is pregnant Lauren Pope's millionaire boyfriend Tony Keterman?

I'm going to guess he's a millionaire called Tony who is sleeping with a woman called Lauren.

You are very astute !Vera and Poirot have competition!:P

46 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

so this thread will be very busy with news on big name celebrities!

:banghead:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

https://www.list.co.uk/article/117520-tameka-empson-gives-birth-to-baby-boy/

EastEnders actress Tameka  Empson reveals she has recently given birth to a baby boy at the age of 43.

Ah now she’s funny on Eastenders and is just like my niece Chloe who is also big titted and mouthy - so when she comes on the telly we say oh look it’s Black Chloe :D

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Ah now she’s funny on Eastenders and is just like my niece Chloe who is also big titted and mouthy - so when she comes on the telly we say oh look it’s Black Chloe :D

Well at least you have heard of this celebrity then!:biggrin:

I'm sure it will transpire that you have heard of most of those who are posted about on this thread. 

Royalty,  soap stars , global stars like Katy Perry  etc

7 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Well at least you have heard of this celebrity then!:biggrin:

I'm sure it will transpire that you have heard of most of those who are posted about on this thread. 

Royalty,  soap stars , global stars like Katy Perry  etc

Maybe so, but whether we would want to have heard of (or about) them is another matter.

• Haha 1

:puke:

Good God, what an awful thread. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Thanks for the updates @Miracle Aligner :)

I think we are due a big deluge of announcements of pregnancies and births in the coming month or so .So I expect this thread to be quite busy!:)

To be honest, I'll be doing what I can to keep this active, it's a nice tonic all the death round here. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Miracle Aligner said:

To be honest, I'll be doing what I can to keep this active, it's a nice tonic all the death round here. 

Thank you!

With Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom, Gigi Hadrid and Zayn Malik ,  Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas, Felicity Jones, Katherine Schwarzenegger and Chris Pratt ,Supermodel Ashley Graham,  Michele Lea and film director Quentin Tarantino and his wife and numerous others all expectant parents ,many for the first time - I think there is going to be plenty of nice tonic to be shared on here:)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Miracle Aligner said:

Radio 1's Chris Stark's wife has given birth. Congratulations to him on fatherhood.

Prince Christian of Hanover and his wife have welcome twins

Sam Stousar's wife Liz has given birth which won't please anti-gay ex-tennis player Margaret Court (fuck her.)

Never heard of any of them.

58 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Thank you!

With Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom, Gigi Hadrid and Zayn Malik ,  Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas, Felicity Jones, Katherine Schwarzenegger and Chris Pratt ,Supermodel Ashley Graham,  Michele Lea and film director Quentin Tarantino and his wife and numerous others all expectant parents ,many for the first time - I think there is going to be plenty of nice tonic to be shared on here:)

Never heard of any of them.

• Like 1