Gooseberry Crumble

Famous celebrity births , pregnancies and babies

1204618995_NoOneCares.thumb.jpg.50b1fadbb0da640611df5c8542b3934c.jpg

• Like 1

Believe me, this is one of those topics that makes me wish there was an option on here to hide threads.

Along with all the ones about US sport.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Toast said:

Believe me, this is one of those topics that makes me wish there was an option on here to hide threads.

Just don't click on it!?Simple surely? I just ignore threads of no interest to me  or on subject matter I dislike .

Your letting your curiosity get the better of you by clicking on the thread. Its almost as if you are interested in the subject otherwise why look on the thread........?:P

1 minute ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

She's also Chris De Burgh's daughter 

Aye Just spotted that after posting. 

Admittedly she is beautiful though.

1 hour ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Just don't click on it!?Simple surely? I just ignore threads of no interest to me  or on subject matter I dislike .

Your letting your curiosity get the better of you by clicking on the thread. Its almost as if you are interested in the subject otherwise why look on the thread........?:P

To be fair I think Toast clicks the thread just to see if anyone’s kicked virtual fuck out of you yet :D

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

To be fair I think Toast clicks the thread just to see if anyone’s kicked virtual fuck out of you yet :D

:lol: You know me too well, Lardy  :lol:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Maybe!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8248725/Vogue-Williams-gives-birth-Star-welcomes-baby-daughter-husband-Spencer-Matthews.html

Celebrity couple , Spencer Matthews former Bachelor in UK version of The Bachelor dating show and star of reality TV show Made in Chelsea and wife model Vogue Williams have announced the birth of their second child a daughter. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8555299/Witney-Carson-takes-Instagram-reveal-shes-pregnant-child-Carson-McAllister.html

Witney Carson,  professional american dancer and veteran of Dancing with the stars ,americas  version of Strictly come dancing  , has announced that she is pregnant. 

Alas with a sponsored Instagram post by pregnancy test kit brand Clear blue!:D

Genuinely now, hands up who has heard of the people in those last two posts.  Because I’ll bet a pound to a pinch of shit the answer is NOBODY. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Genuinely now, hands up who has heard of the people in those last two posts.  Because I’ll bet a pound to a pinch of shit the answer is NOBODY. 

I’ve heard of two of the last ten mentioned.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

I’ve heard of two of the last ten mentioned.

Patience is a virtue!

The last two posts are predominantly known in the USA and we do have USA posters and visitors on here!

20 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Language!!:o

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Ciara was a solid B-lister 15 years ago, best known for a string of hits, and for her name not sounding like Keira.

If you go three up, Spencer Matthews is someone who has made a very successful career out of being on reality TV and chasing paparazzi.

The rest? Crickets.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

Ciara was a solid B-lister 15 years ago, best known for a string of hits, and for her name not sounding like Keira.

If you go three up, Spencer Matthews is someone who has made a very successful career out of being on reality TV and chasing paparazzi.

The rest? Crickets.

A current member of the England football squad who helped take us very far in the 2018 world cup? A former Miss World also  is certainly noteworthy. 

• Like 1

On 22/07/2020 at 14:07, Toast said:

So Toast posts this and then Gooseberry appears to have combined the two just for her! :o

1 hour ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

US celebrity couple  American singer Ciara and husband american football player Russell Wilson  have announced the birth of their son  Harrison.

:lol:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, msc said:

So Toast posts this and then Gooseberry appears to have combined the two just for her! :o

:lol:

You have a mischievous mind!

Nobodies.jpg

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Toast said:

Nobodies.jpg

Yeah but, look at it another way.

This thread makes all the other shit ones look brilliant.

See? It has its place! :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1