Gooseberry Crumble

Famous celebrity births , pregnancies and babies

At this point who isn't expecting a baby soon. Hollywood come to a standstill meaning everyone is at home and broody it seems.

1 hour ago, ladyfiona said:

At this point who isn't expecting a baby soon. Hollywood come to a standstill meaning everyone is at home and broody it seems.

Given that it is an election year, surely Melania Trump will be announcing she is up the duff in order to get the white working women's vote. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bentrovato said:

Given that it is an election year, surely Melania Trump will be announcing she is up the duff in order to get the white working women's vote. 

image.jpeg.aa60838564d8714dab58d1e1f38917a6.jpeg

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, ladyfiona said:

Reese Witherspoon. Charlize Theron, Lindsay Lohan,  Lady Gaga,  Britney Spears, Paris Hilton.etc

Plenty are not pregnant!

Fuck me, who cares? Having babies happens all the time.

Apologies to Gooseberry Crumble and his thread.

Maybe it's just me, however sleb anything other than them carking it, I just don't give a shit.

I could try to justify that by saying all peoples children are important, why should we highlight slebs kids? 

But really? This just gets on my tits, IDGAF.

Sorry.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, En Passant said:

Fuck me, who cares? Having babies happens all the time.

Apologies to Gooseberry Crumble and his thread.

Maybe it's just me, however sleb anything other than them carking it, I just don't give a shit.

I could try to justify that by saying all peoples children are important, why should we highlight slebs kids? 

But really? This just gets on my tits, IDGAF.

Sorry.

All Babies Matter. 

Just now, Lard Bazaar said:

All Babies Matter. 

I'm fairly certain that's at least part of what i said.

2 minutes ago, En Passant said:

I'm fairly certain that's at least part of what i said.

Yes, I’m aware. I was merely playing with words, you know, that All Lives Matter bollocks? Obviously went right over your head. 

13 hours ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Yes, I’m aware. I was merely playing with words, you know, that All Lives Matter bollocks? Obviously went right over your head. 

You? Playing with words? I thought that was reserved for flirting with LFN.

I'm flattered.

FWIW. All babies matter was exactly the point.

ETA: In the cold light of a new day I see it now. Duh. :facepalm:. No idea how I didn't make the connection, sorry lardy. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8753047/Kate-Lawler-reveals-shes-PREGNANT-child-fianc-Martin.html

Kate Lawler who won the 2002 edition of Big Brother  (the year Jade Goody was on the show) has announced that she is pregnant with her first child. 

It's a change of mind for Kate as she said many times in recent years in interviews  that she  never wanted to have children. 

https://www.hellomagazine.com/healthandbeauty/mother-and-baby/2020091597153/footballer-fabrice-muamba-confirms-wife-pregnancy-fourth-child-exclusive/

Former  Premiership footballer (Arsenal,  Bolton Wanderers,  Birmingham City) Fabrice   Muamba , has announced  that he and his wife are expecting a baby girl. 

He famously almost died of a cardiac arrest in 2012.