Gooseberry Crumble

Famous celebrity births , pregnancies and babies

31 minutes ago, En Passant said:

21 pages, 21. 

:puke:

I like GC, he is a lovely fella, but the thread is an example of everything that's wrong with the forum in 2021.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, En Passant said:

21 pages, 21. 

:puke:

Twenty fucking two now. 

• Haha 1

22 pages, all of which have “No one fucking cares” plastered on it, and yet not one shit given by Gooseberry. Top bloke! :D

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I like GC, he is a lovely fella, but the thread is an example of everything that's wrong with the forum in 2021.

I actually think this serves a useful person as it can calibrate our fame barometer removed from the FFBI issues. A lot of names on here are complete non entities but sports stars and soap stars and royalty are legit.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bibliogryphon said:

I actually think this serves a useful person as it can calibrate our fame barometer removed from the FFBI issues. A lot of names on here are complete non entities but sports stars and soap stars and royalty are legit.

"Celebrities" aren't what they used to be.  It is also a shame that the word "star" has sunk to such a base level.  It used to denote excellence, now it just means somebody who's been in something.

• Like 2

I'm not a rich man but I'm willing to start a go fund me page...exactly how much money would stop you posting this sub okhellosunmirrormailslebs drivel? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/breaking-helen-flanagan-gives-birth-23514660

Coronation  Street  actress Helen Flanagan who plays Rosie Webster and  fiance  footballer Scott Sinclair who plays  for Preston North end  and formerly played for Celtic , have become  parents  to their  third child and   their first  son.

12 minutes ago, En Passant said:

I'm not a rich man but I'm willing to start a go fund me page...exactly how much money would stop you posting this sub okhellosunmirrormailslebs drivel? 

I am  going  to say to you what I have said in my younger years on the gay scene  to many a disappointed  older man or sugar daddy when they tried to entice and persuade me into being sexually obliging and friendly towards them...... You couldn't  afford my prices  darling/laddie! :lol:

31 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

I am  going  to say to you what I have said in my younger years on the gay scene  to many a disappointed  older man or sugar daddy when they tried to entice and persuade me into being sexually obliging and friendly towards them...... You couldn't  afford my prices  darling/laddie! :lol:

How rude.

• Haha 1

This thread is clearly the natural progression of a topic that most recently raised its ugly head in the Bob Dole thread, namely the premature creation of threads for people who are nowhere near death.

13 hours ago, arghton said:

That isn't even that much. Prince Philip, Shane MacGowan, Tony Blair, Robbie Coltrane, Robert De Niro, Sharon Osbourne and Richard O'Sullivan have threads that will reach adulthood this year. How long will we have to wait for them to die?

13 hours ago, En Passant said:

Simply evidence of pillocks posting threads way before the subject has any realistic prospect of shuffling off this mortal coil. Has it changed? Has it fuck, it's got worse.

It's an ideas and possibilities for 2121 thread isn't it?

On that note, I take it all back, I'm massively grateful to @Gooseberry Crumble for not creating a new thread for every entry here and it as it turns out in fact being a model of concision.

Nah, cobblers to that, it's still shite. :D.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, En Passant said:

This thread is clearly the natural progression of a topic that most recently raised its ugly head in the Bob Dole thread, namely the premature creation of threads for people who are nowhere near death.

It's an ideas and possibilities for 2121 thread isn't it?

On that note, I take it all back, I'm massively grateful to @Gooseberry Crumble for not creating a new thread for every entry here and it as it turns out in fact being a model of concision.

Nah, cobblers to that, it's still shite. :D.

You still cannot afford my prices as  I  cannot be bought and therefore I am priceless and beyond  being bribed into not updating the forum on news on this very important topic!!:lol::P  Many a man can attest to my unbiddable  ways!:D;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

New meat for the grinder!

• Haha 1

https://www.eonline.com/uk/news/1253796/kirsten-dunst-is-pregnant-expecting-baby-no-2-with-jesse-plemons

American actress  Kirsten Dunst star of films including  Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, Spiderman, Drop dead gorgeous,  Interview with the vampire  and Hidden Figures, has announced she is  pregnant with her second child by her fiance actor  Jesse Plemons.

1 hour ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

https://www.eonline.com/uk/news/1253796/kirsten-dunst-is-pregnant-expecting-baby-no-2-with-jesse-plemons

American actress  Kirsten Dunst star of films including  Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, Spiderman, Drop dead gorgeous,  Interview with the vampire  and Hidden Figures, has announced she is  pregnant with her second child by her fiance actor  Jesse Plemons.

If life gives you plemons....

• Haha 2

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9060295/Laura-Whitmore-given-birth-Love-Island-host-Iain-Stirling-seen-newborn-baby-girl.html

Television presenter  Laura Whitmore  best known recently  for presenting  Love  Island,  has given birth to a daughter . Husband and colleague Love  Island voice over  Iain Stirling is the new father.