Gooseberry Crumble

Famous celebrity births , pregnancies and babies

"Myself and the wife" .....

:shoot2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14651326/lottery-millionaire-gillian-bayford-gives-birth-48/

One of the UKs  biggest and most well known  euromillions jackpot winners  Gillian Bayford  has given birth during lockdown aged 48.

Not a 'famous celebrity'. Standards are slipping!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, time said:

Not a 'famous celebrity'. Standards are slipping!

Standards? In this corner of the forum?!!:lol:

I think you are on the wrong thread!

But a slightly  more serious point  she is famous.A celebrity ? Well not in the strict and commonly  understood  sense of the word although the meaning gas diluted over the years to be more broad and encompassing. 

I did hesitate and have a debate in my mind if to post about her but concluded she was more famous than some of the reality tv stars posted on this thread and her  media noteworthy  nature nudged me towards including her . I would say I included her more because of fame recognition level  rather than   meeting a definition of celebrity .

• Haha 1

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/natalie-dormer-baby-girl-lockdown-b1838741.html

Game of thrones actress Natalie  Dormer has revealed she give birth to a baby  girl several months ago during  lockdown.  Her partner is britteon actor  David Oakes who I best know from US television roman  drama Borgias. 

Country singer and The Voice contestant from 2012, RaeLynn, is expecting her first child with hubby Josh Davis.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Unknown Man said:

Country singer and The Voice contestant from 2012, RaeLynn, is expecting her first child with hubby Josh Davis.

Don't fucking encourage him.

It was looking good with him as the only poster for over a month aside from pot shots similar to this.

ps. @Gooseberry Crumble. No offence intended by the 'him' reference, I know you have a name mate.

pps. My persona as a rude old curmudgeon probably needs some work.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, En Passant said:

Don't fucking encourage him.

It was looking good with him as the only poster for over a month aside from pot shots similar to this.

ps. @Gooseberry Crumble. No offence intended by the 'him' reference, I know you have a name mate.

pps. My persona as a rude old curmudgeon probably needs some work.

No offence taken!!

2 hours ago, The Unknown Man said:

Thank you

Gooseberry Crumble has been found to to be the sperm donor to more than 100 C-Z list celebrities worldwide. The Child Support Agency is overwhelmed with claims for backdated child support. Updates to follow. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bentrovato said:

Gooseberry Crumble has been found to to be the sperm donor to more than 100 C-Z list celebrities worldwide. The Child Support Agency is overwhelmed with claims for backdated child support. Updates to follow. 

Good lord there's not many of those lot I'd give my precious man juices too for the privilege of procreating with me and joining my prestigious  bloodline!!:lol:

• Haha 2