Gooseberry Crumble

Famous celebrity births , pregnancies and babies

Two members of Little Mix are currently pregnant at the same time. Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Perrie Edwards.

• Like 2

Wonder what it is that brings so many female pop stars (well, these two, Posh Spice, probably lots of others that I've never heard of) and premier league footballers together? Are the girls turned on by their footballing ability? Intellectual prowess? Bank balances? Is there some agency that exists to bring together breaking female pop stars and single horny footballers? I think we should be told. Any ideas GC?

Never thought I'd contribute to this thread....

12 minutes ago, Great Uncle Bulgaria said:

Wonder what it is that brings so many female pop stars (well, these two, Posh Spice, probably lots of others that I've never heard of) and premier league footballers together? Are the girls turned on by their footballing ability? Intellectual prowess? Bank balances? Is there some agency that exists to bring together breaking female pop stars and single horny footballers? I think we should be told. Any ideas GC?

Q. What would you be if you weren't a pro footballer?

Peter Crouch: A virgin

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Great Uncle Bulgaria said:

Louise somebody who married Jamie Redknapp, there's another.

1 hour ago, Great Uncle Bulgaria said:

You sound  cynical!!:D

41 minutes ago, Toast said:

Louise somebody who married Jamie Redknapp, there's another.

For years I thought her name was Louise Frometernal

• Haha 4

Hm, you're onto something there my Wombling chum. Name one boy band member married to a lady from WSL?*

*I can't really name any of either camp off the top of my head apart from maybe Robbie Williams, but I realise that's a personal distaste for junk pop and football and isn't widely held.

3 hours ago, En Passant said:

Hm, you're onto something there my Wombling chum. Name one boy band member married to a lady from WSL?*

*I can't really name any of either camp off the top of my head apart from maybe Robbie Williams, but I realise that's a personal distaste for junk pop and football and isn't widely held.

Alex Scott is married to all of BTS who have to work shifts just to keep her satisfied :D

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, En Passant said:

Not an expert on either (although I remember the Bay City rollers fairly well and I have seen McFly live) but, as Lady Fiona has intimated, I don't think the majority of WSL players are much interested in boy band members.

i wouldn't be averse to some interest from Alex Scott though..

22 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:
23 hours ago, Great Uncle Bulgaria said:

You sound  cynical!!:D

Probably because I am, although I don't think this forum is overwhelmed with naive idealists...

• Haha 3

40 minutes ago, Great Uncle Bulgaria said:

Probably because I am, although I don't think this forum is overwhelmed with naive idealists...

Cough, cough

• Haha 1

LOL

image.png.c590a9800c5fcf2a6c626843dadda21e.png

• Haha 2
  • Shocked 1

I do love it that she announced this on day of Harry and Meghan's 3rd wedding anniversary.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

50 minutes ago, ladyfiona said:

I do love it that she announced this on day of Harry and Meghan's 3rd wedding anniversary.

Good spot!  Revenge for their bad manners at Eugenie's wedding.

• Like 2