Gooseberry Crumble

Famous celebrity births , pregnancies and babies

4 hours ago, Toast said:

I don't care who it is.  Children should have two parents.  Deliberately setting out to be a single parent is self-indulgent and deprives the child of its birthright.

Her statement  certainly struck me as very self involved  and just concerned about the situation from her perspective and what she felt was appropriate for her fulfillment,  her desires with no reference  of things in that sense in terms of the child and their perspective. 

1 hour ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Her statement  certainly struck me as very self involved  and just concerned about the situation from her perspective and what she felt was appropriate for her fulfillment,  her desires with no reference  of things in that sense in terms of the child and their perspective. 

Is this not also true of parenting couples?

1 hour ago, time said:

Is this not also true of parenting couples?

Yes of course,I wasn't  making a general comment on any particular  group of people but rather responding to the specifics of her statement. 

Lots of couples who have children  can be self absorbed and their interests  and desires crowding  out  the childrens. No doubt about that at all in my mind. 

• Like 1

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9565237/Jermaine-Jenas-reveals-wife-Ellie-Penfold-pregnant.html

Just spotted this from May. Footballer  turned television presenter  Jermaine Jenas  who currently  presents the one show on BBC One , has announced that he is  and his wife Ellie Penfold  are expecting  their fourth child .

4 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/ewan-mcgregor-baby-name-mary-elizabeth-winstead-b1873811.html

Ewan McGregor and his new partner american actress  Mary  Elizabeth Winstead  have become parents after she gave birth a baby boy  , Ewans daughter from his previous marriage has revealed. 

Cheers to the lovely couple

image.png.ee8967b701dc9a85faf7d79b13a24828.png

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Salmon Mousse said:

Cheers to the lovely couple

image.png.ee8967b701dc9a85faf7d79b13a24828.png

I must confess to my shame I wouldn't turn down a one night stand with Ewan Mcgregor  even though he can be a bit of a lad- a naughty lad....

1 minute ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

https://www.derryjournal.com/sport/football/proud-derry-city-midfielder-joe-thomson-celebrates-birth-of-baby-boy-3297214

Former  Celtic midfielder  Joe Thomson a

Who  currently plays for Derry City FC  has become a dad for the second time. 

A bit obscure even by this list of the recently shagged!

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, msc said:

A bit obscure even by this list of the recently shagged!

Oh I thought a fair few football fans especially Scottish posters would be familiar with him given he played for Celtic  who have won the Scottish premiership  numerous times?!

Recently  shagged is a phrase I love!:D

2 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Oh I thought a fair few football fans especially Scottish posters would be familiar with him given he played for Celtic  who have won the Scottish premiership  numerous times?!

Recently  shagged is a phrase I love!:D

1 game at Celtic and time with a bunch of lower league sides none of whom were mine. I'd never heard of him and he played briefly down the road!

(And well, that's what this is? The thread of folk who got laid?)

14 minutes ago, msc said:

1 game at Celtic and time with a bunch of lower league sides none of whom were mine. I'd never heard of him and he played briefly down the road!

(And well, that's what this is? The thread of folk who got laid?)

According to Wikipedia he played with Celtic from 2015 to 2018? I had naively  assumed that would  be for more than one match!!

Plus one mustn't overlook the stature of Dunfermline athletic who he played for also!

Well yes you are mainly right but there a few IVF pregnancies and surrogates too which don't  involve getting laid!

But nevertheless  recently shagged is a brilliant turn of phrase!:D

6 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9763093/Scarlett-Johansson-pregnant-Black-Widow-actress-expecting-child-husband-Colin-Jost.html

American actress Scarlett  Johansson  is pregnant with her second child , the first with her second husband  Colin Jost. 

Someone I've actually heard of. Stunning development Mr Crumble. PS Lucky Colin Jost, whoever he is...

• Haha 1

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/14834495/james-maddison-girlfriend-pregnant-first-baby/

Stumbled across this baby news because the famous person concerned is in the papers again  for various reasons. 

Leicester  City football player James Maddison  and sometimes player for Englands national football team , although not this time allegedly  because of displeasure at some of his naughty  boy antics months ago(Google it Leicesters manager was very unhappy!)  is set to become a father for the first time .

• Like 1

Been a week or two since I've moaned about this godawful thread.

Got to keep your hand in.....

• Haha 1