Gooseberry Crumble

Famous celebrity births , pregnancies and babies

42 minutes ago, msc said:

Look, what more do you want, he fucked up responding to a major pandemic, he tried his best for population control!

;)

(Although iirc despite this thread's evidence, the birth rate in the West has started to level off...)

Yes it often puzzled me why people predicted there would be a babyboom during the pandemic.  Way too much anxiety and fear about health , jobs and the economy  about for it to play out like that. On top of that far fewer opportunities for new couples to meet during  a national lockdown. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Yes it often puzzled me why people predicted there would be a babyboom during the pandemic.  Way too much anxiety and fear about health , jobs and the economy  about for it to play out like that. On top of that far fewer opportunities for new couples to meet during  a national lockdown. 

Well, tbf I predicted that because people, cooped up together, long nights... :D

But it turns out younger folk on the whole prefer to have 1 or 2 kids tops now and are really good at taking precautions.

Either that, or they just wank each other off for all I know.

Right, that's my work in stunning Gooseberry done for the day. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

16 minutes ago, msc said:

735170.gif.60f95cce37c911e5628888041a2d4aba.gif

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, msc said:

Well, tbf I predicted that because people, cooped up together, long nights... :D

But it turns out younger folk on the whole prefer to have 1 or 2 kids tops now and are really good at taking precautions.

Right, that's my work in stunning Gooseberry done for the day. :lol:

I think homeschooling may have put  some parents who were planning on having a second child off the prospect!

• Like 2

My friend only gave birth in July 2020 and she is already 4 months pregnant with her second and i'm pretty sure she would have not got pregnant if it wasn't for lockdown.

• Haha 2

If people are just leaving things around....

My father said, 15 years ago, that they were the last generation to have it better than the ones before. Now, I wonder why he got children... anyway, I'm pretty pessimistic right now, and think a huge population crunch is coming in a few decades. Maybe millenials like me will not live to see it, but the next generation will.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, gcreptile said:

My father said, 15 years ago, that they were the last generation to have it better than the ones before. Now, I wonder why he got children... anyway, I'm pretty pessimistic right now, and think a huge population crunch is coming in a few decades. Maybe millenials like me will not live to see it, but the next generation will.

My brother is 8 years older than me. He did his degree when the grants were at the highest real term levels. I did mine in the last year before student loans were introduced. My father who grew up during the war encouraged us to continue our education because that option was denied him. We have struggled financially but I feel for my daughter's generation.

I think the UK will be worse my eldest sister moved to Germany last year to be close to her daughter.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

her hair stylist has said that he is the father.

Curious way to style hair!

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

God you are so naughty!!

Well if the list of the recently shagged must continue then expect a few quips when the inspiration hits. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, msc said:

Well if the list of the recently shagged must continue then expect a few quips when the inspiration hits. 

Looking forward to it!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Tracy Beaker star Dani Harmer has announced she is pregnant with her second child. 

I'm so excited by this I've got the sort of stiffy that caused it in the first place. 

Ok, that may not actually be true.

• Haha 4

23 hours ago, En Passant said:

I'm so excited by this I've got the sort of stiffy that caused it in the first place. 

Ok, that may not actually be true.

Enjoy your erection! Fun times ahead!:lol:

• Haha 2

https://www.eonline.com/news/1299513/rosie-huntington-whiteley-is-pregnant-expecting-baby-no-2-with-jason-statham

British  actor Jason Statham,  most famous for his roles in British crime films such as Snatch and Lock , stock and two smoking barrels  as well as the hugely successful  Fast and Furious  film franchise, and model Rosie Huntingdon Whiteley , are expecting their second child together. 

42 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

American celebrity, model,  reality tv star and member of the Kardashian family , Kylie Jenner is pregnant with her second child. 

https://pagesix.com/2021/08/20/kylie-jenner-pregnant-expecting-baby-no-2-with-travis-scott/

@Toast is  this someone you are a big fan of?!;)

Is that the transgender one that is pregnant or just the one they found in the woods?

18 minutes ago, Bentrovato said:

Is that the transgender one that is pregnant or just the one they found in the woods?

No Caitlyn who is trans is in her sixties so definitely not pregnant!!