Gooseberry Crumble

Famous celebrity births , pregnancies and babies

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/breaking-rachel-riley-gives-birth-25131316

Countdowns  Rachel Riley  has given birth to her second childhood.  A baby girl named Noa with her husband  former Strictly Come Dancing  Professional dancer  Pasha Kovalev. 

According to some media reports  Rachel is planning on breastfeeding  her baby on the Countdown set much to the alleged annoyance  of show host Anne Robinson who reporter has a personality  clash with Rachel and views her as far too loud and noisy...

Someone you missed.

Colleen Ballinger has had emergency c-section for her twins who are a month early. She said she wouldn't vlog much but she's done multiple vlogs including of when she was in labour etc. I'm pretty sure there are more videos considering she has like 4 channels - but here are the videos i've seen/found.

image.png.e7f8e1bac25aae7cc0bfcb101b271fbb.png

image.png.8b879eb9db843dec308540d24bdb2289.png

• Like 1

image.png.34d73100ba39383730d31478bc6b7aa7.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

https://vip.nbcsportschicago.com/uncategorized/julia-stiles-is-pregnant-expecting-baby-no-2-with-husband-preston-cook/1533/

American actress  Julua Stiles probably best known for starring in film  10 things  I hate about you and more recently her role in SKY Atlantic thriller  Riviera  has revealed she is pregnant with her second child. 

43 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10234065/Sam-Faiers-PREGNANT-Star-expecting-child-partner-Paul-Knightley.html

British reality television star Sam Faiers, one of the original cast members of TOWIE,  has revealed she is pregnant with her third child.

Objection! You created this thread for "famous celebrities"...

:P

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, msc said:

Agreed.  The words "reality" and "star" should never appear together in a description.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, msc said:

Oh she's famous  to people a bit younger than you and me !! TOWIE  not my cup of tea but a hugely successful  scripted reality tv show! It has kept our tabloids full of fodder and celebrity gossip since 2010!

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

22 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

scripted reality

:facepalm:

1 hour ago, Toast said:

:facepalm:

Their self description not mine! I do tend to think it's an oxymoron  and the only show of that kind I watch is Love Island so I can indulge in some personal lust over some of the sexy hunks!

Give it up Toastie. You cannot win. 

Gooseberry wants to paper the world (and worse, here) with OK and Hello standard dross and nothing will stop it.

I've done my Canute to this with predictable results.

• Haha 1