Gooseberry Crumble

Famous celebrity births , pregnancies and babies

3 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

winner of X Factor  Shayne Ward and his partner actress  Sophie Austin have announced the birth of their second child. 

Who? who? and fuck off who cares? 

(just so you know there still isn't an ignore thread function)

ello gooseberry. /me waves.

Actually, I just bought some new hi-fi kit and was listening to some stuff by Prince and Bowie and it was sublime and made me feel old and I thought what a fucking awful thing it is that these (and other people) are no longer in the world. It all sucks. 

This though, did not make me feel any better. 

I may have been out with the pool team at the annual prize giving and won a £3.50 trophy which is of no consequence, but the 8 beers accompanying it, well....

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, En Passant said:

Who? who? and fuck off who cares? 

(just so you know there still isn't an ignore thread function)

ello gooseberry. /me waves.

Actually, I just bought some new hi-fi kit and was listening to some stuff by Prince and Bowie and it was sublime and made me feel old and I thought what a fucking awful thing it is that these (and other people) are no longer in the world. It all sucks. 

This though, did not make me feel any better. 

I may have been out with the pool team at the annual prize giving and won a £3.50 trophy which is of no consequence, but the 8 beers accompanying it, well....

Oh I wouldn't bother with an ignore function even if there was one!!

For the most part  the foolishness and froth of others on the forum is something  I float above!!

8 beers hey?!:o I do hope you paced yourself and ate a good meal beforehand  to act as a layer for the booze rather than drinking on an emptying stomach.

I'm having a deathers style honesty moment. I'll get over it. 

Mind you, the 8 beers was a lie, twas 4 maybe 5 at a push. Lightweight I am these days.

• Haha 1

Now please tell your sister to get pregnant so I can get another person on my pregnancy pool.

• Haha 1

@Clorox Bleachman predicted the wrong Jenner/Kardashian to buy a baby in their pool. Khloé Kardashian has paid someone to have a baby via surrogate even though they split up in January for Tristan having an affair with another woman and getting her pregnant. Twitter is having a field day.

Sky News

1 hour ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Emmerdale actress  Michelle  Hardwick  is pregnant with her second  child via a sperm donor.

Ugh.  How could anyone squirt some strange man's jizz into them without :puke:

Revolting.

• Haha 1