Gooseberry Crumble

Famous celebrity births , pregnancies and babies

With the trauma of her last pregnancy i'm actually happy for them.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11635277/Carey-Mulligan-pregnant-child-husband-Marcus-Mumford.html

British actress Carey Mulligan and husband musician Marcus Mumford are expecting their third child together. 

Never heard of him but he's clearly lucked out in life! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, msc said:

Never heard of him

I'd imagine this will be familiar to you....

And yes @Gooseberry Crumble I still haven't found the button that ignores a thread :lol:

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

https://swimswam.com/ryan-lochte-and-wife-kayla-are-expecting-baby-3-in-june/

American professional swimmer and Olympic gold medallist Ryan Lochte and his wife are expecting their third child. 

Can be seen on Iplayer on the US version of The Traitors, where the faithful make Hannah and Meryl look like Miss Marple and Jessica Fletcher combined by comparison!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, msc said:

Can be seen on Iplayer on the US version of The Traitors, where the faithful make Hannah and Meryl look like Miss Marple and Jessica Fletcher combined by comparison!

Thanks! I will check out -I have the feeling the UK will do a celebrity version too but I hope they don't ditch the civilian one. 

3 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Thanks! I will check out -I have the feeling the UK will do a celebrity version too but I hope they don't ditch the civilian one. 

The US version was half reality TV "stars"/half member of the public. But to me they were all strangers! There's a Kate Chastain in it who gets so passive aggressive it crosses the line twice into being quite funny, and apparently she's famous but I had no idea.

It's a lot bitchier than the UK version, but there's less... nice people. 

• Thanks 1

On 30/01/2023 at 18:49, Gooseberry Crumble said:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/breaking-molly-mae-hague-gives-28268963

Boxer and former reality tv star Tommy Fury and Molly May Hague, who met on ITV reality show Love Island,  have become parents to a baby girl.

A rare occasion for me to dip into this thread as I couldn’t give the fuckingest fuck, but Molly Mae has confirmed they’ve named the kid ‘Bambi’.

4316D84A-FC71-47DD-8080-0DF18CFECC28.thumb.jpeg.0536d7123a790f77a1ebdb6208b1d3aa.jpeg

I have to wonder, has Molly Mae watched the film? Like, all the way to the end?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TQR said:

A rare occasion for me to dip into this thread as I couldn’t give the fuckingest fuck, but Molly Mae has confirmed they’ve named the kid ‘Bambi’.

4316D84A-FC71-47DD-8080-0DF18CFECC28.thumb.jpeg.0536d7123a790f77a1ebdb6208b1d3aa.jpeg

I have to wonder, has Molly Mae watched the film? Like, all the way to the end?

Not a name I personally would choose even for a pet dog!

I was wondering why would you name your child something that you deliberately think will receive nonstop backlash? and then go ahead and make it your first headline about the kid? but then I read her wiki.
Hague suggested that those less fortunate than herself in their upbringing only had themselves to blame for their lack of financial stability, stating that "we all have the same 24 hours in a day". :rolleyes:

Parents these days forget that they are not naming a baby, but an adult. 

It seems to be a modern phenomenon, giving children cutesy names that better suit a doll or a pet.  People were more responsible in the past, although there were the occasional eccentricities.

• Like 1

As names go, I don't think Bambi is any more ridiculous than Molly-Mae.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, time said:

As names go, I don't think Bambi is any more ridiculous than Molly-Mae.

My sister in law has an older sister who was referred to as Bambi but it was not her given name

1 minute ago, Bibliogryphon said:

My sister in law has an older sister who was referred to as Bambi but it was not her given name

another  one...

We Like TV Screen: The Young Ones - 02x01 - Bambi

• Haha 1