Gooseberry Crumble

Famous celebrity births , pregnancies and babies

It seems a lot of people I nearly put in my pool are pregnant or had a child in the last few weeks. I should have stuck with Boris Johnson rather than Ron Perlman.

• Haha 1

On 20/05/2023 at 23:21, ladyfiona said:

It seems a lot of people I nearly put in my pool are pregnant or had a child in the last few weeks. I should have stuck with Boris Johnson rather than Ron Perlman.

Sticking with Boris Johnson is something many people come to regret...!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12123531/Leicester-City-star-James-Maddisons-pregnant-girlfriend-Kennedy-Alexa-shows-baby-bump.html

England and Leicester footballer  James Maddison and his girlfriend, who already have one child together,  have revealed they are expecting  twins. One boy one girl. 

Ryland Adams and Shane Dawson have done an update of getting a baby and they have done the insemination (go to 10 min mark) and are trying for twins. I'm not going to update my thing on the pregnancy pool yet because it's very early days.

On 26/05/2023 at 21:30, Gooseberry Crumble said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12123531/Leicester-City-star-James-Maddisons-pregnant-girlfriend-Kennedy-Alexa-shows-baby-bump.html

England and Leicester footballer  James Maddison and his girlfriend, who already have one child together,  have revealed they are expecting  twins. One boy one girl. 

If he was more accurate with his penalty shooting on the pitch rather than off, Leicester might have stayed up.

• Haha 2

That is the same woman who was in a relationship with Mick Jagger. She likes her men old.

• Like 1

Chrissy Teigen and John Legend welcome baby number 4*, less than 6 months after number 3.

(*via surrogate).

• Like 1