Welcome to this fine competition to predict the frontpage of this site: The DeathList Prediction Game 2021!     In 2015 our very dear Vaagheid started the DL Prediction Game. After 3 years of hosting this competition he decided to retire. And because I really like the game, I've taken over as your new host.     But what is it all about? Not that hard:   What do you think the official DeathList 2021 will look like? Which celebrities will be chosen by the Committee in which order? If you were the Committee how would you compile the list? Please tell us by picking 50 celebrities listing them from No.1 to No. 50.

There also will be a scoring system:
  +10 points for the exact position +5 points if the person is on the DL 2021 but 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 positions away from the original position +4 points if the person is on the DL 2021 but 6, 7, 8, 9 or 10 positions away from the original position +3 points for every newcomer who also entered the DL 2021 +2 points for every returnee who entered the DL again +1 point if the person is on the DL 2021 but more than 10 positions away from the original position 0 points for unique picks -3 points for every pick who is not listed at the DL 2021
  You are allowed 3 extra names (in order of priority) who will replace a name if one person dies before the list is online on New Year's Day.
  The player with the most points will win the DL Prediction Game!   But even after this announcement, which will take place on New Year's Day or maybe one day later, the game is not over because it is exciting and interesting to see, who will win a little side kick game at the end of 2021: Were you smarter than the Committee? Did you have more hits than the original DL? Would your list have won?   Please send me your DL Prediction Top50 through PM until the 30th of December 2020 at 23:59 CET (mainland Europe time 22:59 GMT). All entries are welcome if they include 50 different people in a chosen order from No. 1 to No. 50 (also your Shadow List will do, for example) and 3 subs.     Hall of Fame: 2016: Book 2017: Book 2018: John Key 2019: Vaagheid 2020: TomTomTelekom