A thread for, in the spirit of Doreen Keogh and Gerard Sim, detective work that needs to be undertaken by deathlisters to ascertain as to whether people with possible claims to celebritydom are still alive.   I mainly ask this because I cannot find, after two hours online, if Brian Walker is still alive. My assumption is the man's death would at least get a mention somewhere, as he was the only man in history to be both a member of The Wurzels and a contributing artist to Viz. He was part of the original Adge Cutler line-up of the West Country's finest but left soon after their first album was released (he'd also played with Acker Bilk as well). He then became a full-time comics artist, and has his own entry in the Dictionary of British Comics. He drew mainly for Whizzer and Chips, an example of his work is pictured below:     But I cannot find a) a death notice for him (he would be 89 now), or any sign of him making any sort of public declaration of being alive any time in the past decade. Can this forum's more learned members help out? Also, please suggest other names you consider to be Schroedinger's Dead Pool picks, not alive or dead until proven otherwise.