I've already been 1000 times over why you questioning anyone else's intelligence is so tragically hilarious, or hilariously tragic.   Just remember, the only thing I can do with a message board post is convey my thoughts. And you seem to have given me a "lifetime" block. So you seem to be pretty scared over "nothing" apparently.   Like the malfunctioning Dalek you are, you continue to imply I'm "paranoid" about Halibuts even literally on the days when they've just murdered dozens or hundreds again. There are no words to describe how incredibly mindless that particular inescapable habit/practice of yours is. Yet you somehow think it makes you clever too. You cúnting unbearable indescribably cúnttarded Gervaisdork.   Kill yourself, you incredibly feeble-minded, sick sad freak who, (and this was at the age of like 45), has to wildly celebrate my deprived childhood because you couldn't handle me pointing out your unhinged, Jimmy Savile-level of lust and excitement for ISISlamic barbarity. And then you question other people's maturity despite engaging in that monumentally pathetic activity at your senile age.   Kill yourself fúcking ASAP, you unimaginable, maggoty little fúcking cretin.   Kill. Your. Fúcking. Self. Right. The. Fúck. Now.   Erm, btw, why can't someone quote this post so Phantard can read it? I thought some of you were oh-so "amused" by our fight? It only stopped because Pussyface McNeedstokillhimselfreallyhard blocked me. It would be hilariously satisfying to me if he were to just prove what a feeble minded little chestnut he is by flatly responding to my brilliant and well-authored post with another lame and incredibly forced " "-type emoticon or whatever.   That's literally all he has, forced laughter, to comfort himself and temporarily distract himself from the tiny (but possibly growing) part of him that KNOWS and is totally aware of the sad reality of being someone who is actually impressed by Ricky fúcking Gervais and his "LOOK AT ME YEAH IM A RIGHT REBEL ME YEAH COS I DISS A BUNCH OF OLD HARMLESS CHRISTIANS YEAH AND I NEVER SAY ANYTHING ABOUT HalibutS YEAH BUT I ACTUALLY LIKE TO THINK IM BIG AND HARD COS I PICK ON ELDERLY PEOPLE WHO WOULDNT LIFT A FINGER TO HURT ME YEAH HAHAH YEAH IM SUCH A BIG REBEL YEAH" routine. (Literally every day I get up hoping to see on the news that that gormless mook has killed himself)