Seeing as there is talk in the media about how many famous people we have lost this year following Victoria Wood`s death it strikes me how many have come completely out of the blue to the public (Bowie ,Rickman ,Wogan , Corbett (although he was quite old) Gest and now Wood).So I thought seeing as our comprehensive research appears to be eclipsed by quite a few complete surprises maybe we should do a kind of informal pool to guess the next unexpected celeb or "national treasure" that conks out with no warning.   Here are the rules: -1 name per user -Named Celeb must be 85 or under. -The celeb can not be KNOWN PUBLICLY to be afflicted with Alzheimer`s or any form of dementia , any type of cancer, MND ,Parkinsons,diabetes,or have suffered a stroke or heart attack IN THE PAST.They must not have been in rehab or sectioned in the last 20 years also. -Unnatural deaths count as long as it isn`t expected i.e death row inmates. -Celebs can`t be obese. -If your pick announces any issues with health mentioned above that is ok as long as it was announced after you posted them.   I am going for William Roache