Despite having the Betty Driver Memorial Thread and the Yewtree thread @YoungWillz thought that I should start a thread for the only person who's managed to hold down a job he can't do for knocking on 60 years. Corrie bosses if you're reading this I'm also a shit actor and like Coronation Street, could do with a 60 year career fucking up my lines and giving two emotional expressions only to cover every situation. Just PM me.    Claims to have shagged 1,000+ women. Probably why he struggled to remember details when he was intimately grilled about them in the name of Yewtree but got away with it. Best known for fucking up his lines in thousands of episodes of Coronation Street, yet being an egotistical maniac who thinks he'd have been the next Hollywood superstar if he had turned Corrie down. Views himself as the guardian of Ken Barlow and constantly argues with producers over whether Ken would do something. One of the last survivors of the original cast of Coronation Street and cult icon in the United Kingdom. Despite his obvious insanity, purely through longevity he's become important in the national psyche and penetrated far beyond the world of soap, how many fictional marital scraps have the outcome shown on the scoreboard at Old Trafford? Spiritually searching for something with his weird cults that he belongs to, aged massively in the past few years so might be about to cark it you never know. Wants to work until he's 100 unfortunately for those of us who actually watch Corrie, but working that long might induce a stress related heart attack to save us all from his one emotion and bad delivery....   I'm only starting this thread to avoid whoever does when he eventually carks it opening it with some post-humous glowing eulogisation of the ineffective, lucky old cunt in his thread's first post. Always remember he's a shit actor who isn't sacked because he's been their too long to sack.